Illusionary Counter

Illusionary Counter

in Mesmer

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Before I submit a bug report, I want to know if anyone else is having an issue getting the 5 stacks of Torment to apply when you successfully block with this skill?

I’ve noticed that sometimes it will and sometimes it won’t. It’s pretty easy to tell because standard use of the scepter auto-attack that applies Torment, you can usually get 2 or 3 stacks on, once you successfully block and summon the clone that casts Ether Bolt and Ether Blast both adding more torment, I can usually end up putting 10 stacks or more of Torment on a target.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

Illusionary Counter

in Mesmer

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Well since there are many counters to ‘’illusionary counter’‘, it’s probably that what is the issue of getting those 5 stacks on someone.

Counters: Block, dodge, blind, immune, CC, not attack when someone has the block up, LoS.

Illusionary Counter

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Well since there are many counters to ‘’illusionary counter’‘, it’s probably that what is the issue of getting those 5 stacks on someone.

Counters: Block, dodge, blind, immune, CC, not attack when someone has the block up, LoS.

You can even interrupt your own counter by dodging or initiating another skill.

Illusionary Counter

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

The counter torment application can be dodged

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Illusionary Counter

in Mesmer

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

The target can also move behind you or out of range..

Bear in mind that your target may also not have generated the thing you blocked either.

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet