Illusionary Inspiration Preventing Casts

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

I love this trait, and was using it for a while in my dungeon/fractal build. It’s great team support and provides quite a bit of boon share/sustain.

But I had to swap it out because it would screw up my rotation every time. So, as you all know, you typically summon phantasm > signet heal > summon another phantasm.

Well with this trait, you summon your first phantasm and the trait activates Signet of Inspiration. But here’s the thing, it actually behaves as if you’re casting the signet! So I would often try to cast my second phantasm, fail, and weapon swap expecting that phantasm to already be up. Even when I got used to it, my rotation was slowed too much to make it worth it so I swapped it out.

Anyone else find it silly that it blocks you from casting other spells because you’re locked into the animation for “casting” Signet of Inspiration with this trait? I think it would be much better if that were removed, but I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Pretty sure this is a bug. A similar thing is happening with mender’s purity. This type of trait is new for the game, so it’s not surprising that there are bugs with it, but it’s anyone’s guess how long it’ll take to fix these bugs…