Illusionary Leap

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: bloodtrocuted.1243

bloodtrocuted.1243

Illusionary leap skill on mesmer’s shouldn’t need a target to activate it’s terrible, doesn’t work well. when we’re in huge wvw battles in<strong> combat</strong> still wont pop on it’s ridiculously annoying, maybe it’s something Anet should think about.

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: bloodtrocuted.1243

bloodtrocuted.1243

Also, chaos armor the buff, when you pop it on through combos, and pop an other it bugs out and doesn’t stack it just resets to an other 3s ect. that should be fixed. why can’t it STACKK??????

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

Illusionary Leap is extraordinary. The only issue with is that it doesn’t jump the full distance when on a steep hill or stairs. but even with that issue, it is still extraordinary.

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kilandros.2098

Kilandros.2098

The skill seems super buggy to me

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: Yobculture.5786

Yobculture.5786

Illusionary leap skill on mesmer’s shouldn’t need a target to activate it’s terrible, doesn’t work well. when we’re in huge wvw battles in<strong> combat</strong> still wont pop on it’s ridiculously annoying, maybe it’s something Anet should think about.

You’re out of range if it pops on recharge and does nothing.

Yes it is annoying, but it is a great skill.

Far Shiverpeaks

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

iLeap i okay apart from not working on ramps and sometimes getting stuck.

Chaos armor not stacking is okay and probably done this way to prevent endless CA on zergs. Stealth and maybe even Retaliation should work the same way (by this i mean >combo< stealth and retal).

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

iLeap is one of the buggiest skills in the game. That being said, it’s an extraordinary skill, even if you have to roll dice to determine if it works or not.

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Not being able to use it as a movement skill unless there is a target nearby is fair since it breaks stun and is a teleport. The buggy pathing should be fixed though.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

I think the name is misleading. If you watch the animation carefully, it’s more like the clone dashing to target, and because it’s not a leap, the clone must travel across the terrain and this is where things get buggy. The clone with stupid AI gets stuck with a little bump on the ground and can’t jump over it. In this regard, it should be named Illusionary Dash.

I would much prefer the clone actually leaps to the target (why not, iSwordman can) so the terrain won’t be a problem anymore.

What do you guys think? The skill is great, but it could be much better.

Illusionary Leap

in Mesmer

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

I would much prefer the clone actually leaps to the target (why not, iSwordman can) so the terrain won’t be a problem anymore.

Back in Beta Weekend1 the Illusion could actually leap… but that was back when the skill was actually two different skills, one which was a leap skill like the Warrior sword leap where you leap a clone behind, and the other skill where you stay still but the clone does the Warrior sword-like leap.

Also, sometimes the clone has a leap-like animation… they still are constrained by the dumb AI when not on a perfectly flat surface though, even if they look like they are jumping through the air.