Illusionist's Celerity and Weapon Cooldowns?

in Mesmer

Posted by: KazRayel.4328

KazRayel.4328

Hi All,

I recently got my Mesmer to 80, and am using dual swords with the Blade Training and Illusionist’s Celerity Traits. Now to my understanding, and according to all the material I could find on the net (extensive googling was done before I posted, believe me ^^") these 2 skills should stack. Effectively giving a 40% cooldown reduction on skills like Illusionary Leap and Phantasmal Swordsman, however it does not.

Now as I said, I did research quite a lot, however I couldn’t find anything pertaining to this topic within the last year and a half. So now the actual questions;

+Do these traits stack?
+If no, is this a bug, or was it changed in a patch?
+If it is a bug, has it been reported on the bugs forum?

Any positive feedback would be appreciated

Cheers

Kaz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

Hi All,

I recently got my Mesmer to 80, and am using dual swords with the Blade Training and Illusionist’s Celerity Traits. Now to my understanding, and according to all the material I could find on the net (extensive googling was done before I posted, believe me ^^") these 2 skills should stack. Effectively giving a 40% cooldown reduction on skills like Illusionary Leap and Phantasmal Swordsman, however it does not.

Now as I said, I did research quite a lot, however I couldn’t find anything pertaining to this topic within the last year and a half. So now the actual questions;

+Do these traits stack?
+If no, is this a bug, or was it changed in a patch?
+If it is a bug, has it been reported on the bugs forum?

Any positive feedback would be appreciated

Cheers

Kaz

the traits stack

tooltip only will show 20% reduction even tho its 40%

dont think its a bug

tooltip is bugged

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

Posted by: KazRayel.4328

KazRayel.4328

the traits stack

dont think its a bug

tooltip is bugged

Oh that’s great

I was super bummed when i saw the cooldowns stayed the same after I learned the trait. Hopefully they fix it soon as it was hectic confusing ^^

Thanks!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

the traits stack

dont think its a bug

tooltip is bugged

Oh that’s great

I was super bummed when i saw the cooldowns stayed the same after I learned the trait. Hopefully they fix it soon as it was hectic confusing ^^

Thanks!

ikr, i too was confused when i started playin mesmer and tooltip didnt show correct cd, was like: jeez dis traits dont stack, such a waste…’

we need more tooltipc fixes!

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Turn on you seconds countdown on skill feature and you can see exactly how long a cd is. Easiest way to know for sure in any instance.