Invisablility

Invisablility

in Mesmer

Posted by: Josh.6213

Josh.6213

was wondering if anyone was having a problem with going invisable but still being targeted mostly in PvE for me when i use decoy or anything i put out my decoy i go invisable but im still being targeted and hit its happend to me a few times in pvp but not as much as pve

Invisablility

in Mesmer

Posted by: leprekan.7248

leprekan.7248

was wondering if anyone was having a problem with going invisable but still being targeted mostly in PvE for me when i use decoy or anything i put out my decoy i go invisable but im still being targeted and hit its happend to me a few times in pvp but not as much as pve

I had a guardian use his pull on me while I was invisible last night (my party even confirmed I was invisible so it wasn’t a server culling issue). I think it is probably a case of some skills still targeting when Mesmer is in stealth. lol would be nice if they “fixed” the thief like they do the Mesmer and then we could hit them too.

A Yak since headstart. [herm]

Invisablility

in Mesmer

Posted by: LaronX.8079

LaronX.8079

Some PvE mobs finisher the move regadless if the target is invis or not. Some player skills do as awell ( our staff 1 for example). The guardian thing on the other hand is a to part skill. First he marcks you and then he pulls you. If you are marcked it does not matter if you invisble or not he will still pull you ( same as TC if you are in range you will get pulled)

Blub.

Invisablility

in Mesmer

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Some PvE mobs finisher the move regadless if the target is invis or not. Some player skills do as awell ( our staff 1 for example). The guardian thing on the other hand is a to part skill. First he marcks you and then he pulls you. If you are marcked it does not matter if you invisble or not he will still pull you ( same as TC if you are in range you will get pulled)

in addition if you have a channeled skill being cast at you, and you go invis after the skill has started channeling, it will hit you through invis. for example the karka with the crippling shots. or pistol unload from thieves or the iduelist.

the same moves however doesn’t connect if you go invis before they start the channeling of course.

Invisablility

in Mesmer

Posted by: Josh.6213

Josh.6213

well in pvp i like to use decoy if i see someone comming then mirror image so i can have 3 out but sometimes ill be invisable with 3 out and people will run right by them and somehow target me……in pvE its mostly range classes that do this i will go invisable but they will still hit me with thier bow no matter what i try doing

Invisablility

in Mesmer

Posted by: TrevorEh.6915

TrevorEh.6915

Yes I have noticed it. Only recently and only in pve.

Anyone else noticed this behavior?

Invisablility

in Mesmer

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

If they target you with a channeled skill, you go stealth, then the channeled skill goes off, you’ll get hit.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”