Is thier another way I can use swiftness?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

Hearing I can run a centaur every 10 seconds is annoying as hek! Inspiration is a nice buff and all but holy crap arenanet really? Cmon guys are you trolling me here?

(edited by Ryou.2398)

in Mesmer

Posted by: AtomsOrSystems.9420

AtomsOrSystems.9420

Swift. And. Steady.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Malice.8439

Malice.8439

EAT MY DUST!

Runs around in a circle

All warfare is based on deception.
- Sun Tzu, Art of War

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

in Mesmer

Ryou.2398

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mikkel.8427

Mikkel.8427

Sigil of speed? It has no icd, so you can stack yourself 2+ mins of swiftness just by killing stuff. If you use it with SoI you never really need to think about swiftness again… and you can share it.

Also, you can go into your options and turn down your Dialog Volume.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I run sigil of speed BTW. On sword/scepter in wvw, and sometimes on both sets in PvP. Good synergy with pack runes also.

in Mesmer

Ryou.2398

Sigil of speed? It has no icd, so you can stack yourself 2+ mins of swiftness just by killing stuff. If you use it with SoI you never really need to think about swiftness again… and you can share it.

Uh no its called sig of inspiration and it gives you speed every 10 seconds with a random buff I have no idea what your talking about.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Uh no its called sig of inspiration and it gives you speed every 10 seconds with a random buff I have no idea what your talking about.

He was answering the question you posed in the title of this thread.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Agent Noun.7350

Agent Noun.7350

Sigil of Speed is an item that you can put into your weapons. It grants you Swiftness whenever you kill an enemy (10/14/20 seconds depending on what level Sigil you have).

in Mesmer

Ryou.2398

Oh I see thank you.
Sigil of Speed is an item that you can put into your weapons. It grants you Swiftness whenever you kill an enemy (10/14/20 seconds depending on what level Sigil you have).

in Mesmer

Posted by: Doug Whisper.2465

Doug Whisper.2465

For staff, I use SoI w/ rune of Radiance. For GS, I use SoI w/ rune of Air.

(edited by Doug Whisper.2465)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

Hearing I can run a centaur every 10 seconds is annoying as hek! Inspiration is a nice buff and all but holy crap arenanet really? Cmon guys are you trolling me here?

If you use both signet of inspiration and centaur runes, you’re going to end up with permanent swiftness while barely having to think about it.

Runes of the centaur alone are sufficient to achieve it, but, I ended up using both during the recent event just so that I didn’t have to constantly reapply the effect right as it ended.

in Mesmer

Ryou.2398

If you use both signet of inspiration and centaur runes, you’re going to end up with permanent swiftness while barely having to think about it.

Runes of the centaur alone are sufficient to achieve it, but, I ended up using both during the recent event just so that I didn’t have to constantly reapply the effect right as it ended.

Well I added a bunch to my gear and did not notice much of a difference but they are lower leveled ones.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

Well I added a bunch to my gear and did not notice much of a difference but they are lower leveled ones.

Right… I should have specified that I mean a full set of 6 of the superior runes. Since you mentioned traveler for movement speed, that’s what I assumed that you meant. Just like traveler runes, the main speed boost doesn’t happen until you have 6 superior runes for the “when you use a heal skill , you and all nearby allies gain Movement speed increased by 33%; stacks duration. Swiftness for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)” effect.