It's been over two months.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

Phantasmal Berserker fix when? I’d love it if he actually dealt more damage than a single Spatial Surge, you know, like before.

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

“Soon”

ineededmorecharacters

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Mesmer

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

It was broken two months ago. They fixed it, it’s damage is normal now. The only bug is when all the hits don’t all reach the target, but that’s minor.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in Mesmer

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

I wouldent call that minor

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in Mesmer

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

It is to me, as a WvW player 90% of the time all of my attacks hit.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

A lot of mesmers have dropped Greatsword because of it. When the strongest ability on the weapon does 3000-4000 less damage, it tends to be a deal breaker. I really hope they fix this in the next patch.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

A lot of mesmers have dropped Greatsword because of it. When the strongest ability on the weapon does 3000-4000 less damage, it tends to be a deal breaker. I really hope they fix this in the next patch.

Yup, I use staff because of this… it’s far more than a “minor” damage loss. If I’m lucky it’ll do half the intended damage. It also loses cripple time because of the misses… which also isn’t minor.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Mesmer

Posted by: CrazyAce.3842

CrazyAce.3842

I never used GS anyway because the Skill 3 always has been and continues to be, utterly terrible.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Patch notes: Sorry mesmer players but we unfortunately couldn’t find a way to fix Phantasmal berserker and will need more time.

One month passes, next patch is released, copy/paste same sentence… and that will happen until everyone forget izerker was once broken.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Mesmer

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Oh I won’t forget… Week before patch I am using the same post that Jason King did saying they don’t know why it’s broken and they are working on fixing it… Doing so that they can not pull “It is working as intended” Bs on us.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: waka.9826

waka.9826

Oh look mesmer complaining about free passive damage that already does good damage

in Mesmer

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Oh look mesmer complaining about free passive damage that already does good damage

if anet has acknowledged they broke something then they should be held accountable to fixing it… The Greatsword is in a bad place right now… It wasn’t in that great of a place to begin with but even worse now… If our main damage dealer in a weapon starts hitting for 1k if we’re lucky it should be fixed… I have been unfortunate enough to have it only hit for 500 this is with a zerker amulet and all might/power runes… Wouldn’t you be mad if ohhh 100B only hit for 1k damage total?

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: zaxon.6819

zaxon.6819

ya. anet is pretty shady and deceptive with thier actions. dont tell us something was a accident and never update it again hoping we forget. is obama running the dev team? nerf nerf nerf….. deny deny deny.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ramiah.5648

Ramiah.5648

I actually experimented with the iBerzerker when I was trying to find a Mesmer build I liked. There were several times it hit once or spun through the enemy and no damage at all was applied. When a skill does literally nothing except spawn a neat-looking ghost-thing that dances with the enemy (that’s what he must have been doing since he never actually hit on a few of his pirouettes), that’s obviously a broken skill.

Thy faithful servant asketh for thy blessing. Honor us with the splendor of thy song.
Protect us… Holy Song!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kamata.5762

Kamata.5762

“Soon”

ineededmorecharacters

You can also press “space” alot of times