Just for the lolz

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Terimac.5871

Terimac.5871

How many of you will abandon mesmer now? :P

Are you one of those fotm ppl or diehard mesmer lovers?

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Still required, still great, alacrity is still strong, quickness aswell.

The only thing I won’t use anymore is Precognition. :/

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Abandon mesmer? Probably not. Abandon playing the game for the most part? Yeah.

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

On the contrary, now that the bunker specs will be in fewer numbers, I’ll be back on my good old shatter mesmer. I’d say most long-time mesmers know that the Alacrity nerf won’t be the end of the profession.

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

On the contrary, now that the bunker specs will be in fewer numbers, I’ll be back on my good old shatter mesmer.

…getting eaten alive by necros, thieves, revenants, and scrappers. There’s a reason that shatter mesmer hasn’t been considered viable…since ever. Unless shatter mesmer itself gets some heavy and direct buffs, playing shatter mesmer will just be an exercise in futility.

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lusteregris.2697

Lusteregris.2697

Not like alacrity nerf hits hard every single chrono build, not only bunker chrono..and others get buffs… heck, necro is getting corrupt boon on scepter auto.

So necro it is for me, until they give mes a buff that actually does stuff.

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

The changes will mean thief is coming back with a vengeance in the new pvp meta…

Not sure wth mesmer is going to be at. I’ve already considered deleting it after seeing Chaos Armor (and the staff) got nerfed again…

Devona’s Rest

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: AlphatheWhite.9351

AlphatheWhite.9351

I was already spending more time on my necro.

I don’t expect I’ll be spending much time on my chrono for the forseeable future.

They’ll throw us a bone eventually. After all, they did give us chrono for a few wonderful months.

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I mean, I haven’t stated it officially or anything, but I pretty much Berserker full time now XD

Berserker just does roaming DPS +1, Bunker Busting better (12s unblockables, OMG! XD )

When everything got ramped up from the trait changes and HoT, Mesmer grew less and less… involving. About the time the meta shifted and interrupt/lockdown play became obsolete… yeah, Mesmer got reeeeeeeal kittene.

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alex Shatter.7956

Alex Shatter.7956

I’m packing my bags pretty much.This was the most out-of-touch update Anet has ever thrown out. What is PvE

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

I’m packing my bags pretty much.This was the most out-of-touch update Anet has ever thrown out. What is PvE

And yet you don’t know all of the changes incoming. GG

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

Just for the lolz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nozome.7853

Nozome.7853

And yet you don’t know all of the changes incoming. GG

SCEPTER , 5%!!!!!!!
and you think they have some serious changes incoming when they talk about scepter 5% buff on a stream?
Gl hf