Learn condi mes from the build’s creator

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nero.8623

Nero.8623

Created this build back when the bunker mes was at its height. Thus, didn’t have much of a place for it.

Illusions/Insp/Chrono

It’s been gaining a lot of popularity after I gave it to Pz and Marvin ran it. Decided to do a bit of streaming with the new ranked season coming out.

Feel free to stop by, hang out, and ask any questions you have!

twitch.tv/nero1209

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Hehehehe.

Sorry.

Hehe.

in Mesmer

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Sorry, you didn’t follow proper procedure on the mesmer forums to lay claim to a build.

Everyone knows that you need to post a link to the build and give it some sort of epic title like “Lawn Mowing Shattered Immortal Cat Swag Stomper v2.3 beta (scepter variant)”

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Mesmer

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

Sorry, you didn’t follow proper procedure on the mesmer forums to lay claim to a build.

Everyone knows that you need to post a link to the build and give it some sort of epic title like “Lawn Mowing Shattered Immortal Cat Swag Stomper v2.3 beta (scepter variant)”

8/10 Not enough butterflies – IGN

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

omg
guys sry but I want to claim all condi mesmer builds . i just bough a notebook and started to give them names and cool ones… than i gave it to my gf who gave it to her bf which gave it to someone with no mouth protection who post it here.

:D

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

omg
guys sry but I want to claim all condi mesmer builds . i just bough a notebook and started to give them names and cool ones… than i gave it to my gf who gave it to her bf which gave it to someone with no mouth protection who post it here.

:D

Well, as long as the names are cool ones I’ll allow it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: AlphatheWhite.9351

AlphatheWhite.9351

I wanted to say something snarky about all the people (like me) who were playing condi on day 1 of the HoT beta (before the rise of the chronobunker), but I really just found myself at a loss for words.

Thank you all for saying what I could not :P

in Mesmer

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

How do you engage a DH that is holding a point, while making sure to kill him fast enough before he go reinforcements.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Mesmer

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

How do you engage a DH that is holding a point, while making sure to kill him fast enough before he go reinforcements.

You don’t.

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in Mesmer

Posted by: Toeofdoom.6152

Toeofdoom.6152

I’ve been playing this build since forever well okay last week anyway but similar ones FOREVER and I think it should be called PHANTASPAM

in Mesmer

Nero.8623

Nope I made them all you all must clearly be mistaken

in Mesmer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

All of your builds pale in comparison to my Immortal MLG Butterfly Doom Mysery Serious Butterflies build of the Butterfly, based around the next expansion’s elite spec. I’ve already claimed it, so anyone running the next elite spec must pay me 10g.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

All of your builds pale in comparison to my Immortal MLG Butterfly Doom Mysery Serious Butterflies build of the Butterfly, based around the next expansion’s elite spec. I’ve already claimed it, so anyone running the next elite spec must pay me 10g.

Sorry Ron Ron, I claimed that one last week.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Toeofdoom.6152

Toeofdoom.6152

Nope I made them all you all must clearly be mistaken

As long as you call one PHANTASPAM I am ok with it.

Anyway I’ll probably check out the videos later, curious if you ever use a scepter version.

in Mesmer

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Phantaram playing condi mes on stream ATM, from what he said it sounds like they are seriously considering using condi mes in The Abjured.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Mesmer

Nero.8623

Ask him who gave him the build

in Mesmer

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

The simpsons did it.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Falir.4251

Falir.4251

Is this the clockblock build?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I too created this build Post HoT Launch:The way I ran it was illu/isnp/chrono: insp: standard, illu:standard, chrono: down down mid, with WoE heal, blink, WoP, Signet of illusions and GW. On top of that I ran vipers and rune of guardian or rune of tormenting/nightmare/mesmer. Staff shield sceptre or sword, sometimes I would use cele to be tanky as hell. Sorry but but I kept giving this build out to others in OMFG and people ignored me because bunker was too pro. I really got bored of bunker. This build is ok but it is lacking now that alacrity isn’t as reliable as it used to be. Lesson to learn from this is to post a build as soon as you think about it to the forums and tag it somewhere. Otherwise anyone can claim to have made the build. Another fact is that sometimes we all come up with builds and can in fact stumble upon the same traits just with variations in trinkets and play style. Also can please improve this build. I still find it lacking atm as a build I love mercenary but I find that if my team lacks dps I am just a meatbag. I wish we had something like Vit power precision condition or Vit power condi expertise

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Last meta, you have diamond skin ele and resistance stacking revenant. Obviously, condie mesmer won’t get popular.

But now everyone gets squishier. Condie mesmer does pretty good damage so it rises to the most popular mesmer build.

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

with my build i claimed (i think on gw1 days) i could kill even diamond ele
i told it to my firend who told it to someone else who told it to some pro players which took MY build and use it.
nero you just add signet to your build instead of decoy and on your steam you hardly use it on the right time (i write on the chat use signet! and 5 sec later you died – common)

yes we gonna see some mesmer in top tier cause helseth advertise it lovely (at leasy we got some coverage in the pro)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

The plague is spreading.

Snow Crows [SC]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aurugal.6954

Aurugal.6954

Last meta, you have diamond skin ele and resistance stacking revenant. Obviously, condie mesmer won’t get popular.

But now everyone gets squishier. Condie mesmer does pretty good damage so it rises to the most popular mesmer build.

Sometimes wisdom lies in the most obvious places; +1.

in Mesmer

Posted by: bob.1293

bob.1293

I miss power Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aurugal.6954

Aurugal.6954

I miss power Mesmer

Play it in wvw with draining sigils, it is super fun there; but i feel you friend <3 :/.

in Mesmer

Posted by: bearshaman.3421

bearshaman.3421

I’m pretty sure power mesmer is more meta than condi.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

OH YA?!?!!? WELL I INVENTED ALL MESMER BUILDS! In fact, the mesmer class is still just something I’m dreaming of right now, and you are in my dream. What do you say to that oh fabled creator of the condi mes.

In all honesty though, I’ve never played your build, not a big fan of condi mes in pvp. (I only run it in wvw and pve when I am really tired)

in Mesmer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Sorry Ron Ron, I claimed that one last week.

But what if I used a Chronomancer, went back in time and made it before you could make it? Whatever. All you mesmers are dirty thieves! I’ll go claim future builds somewhere else.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Mesmer

Posted by: bbennett.7463

bbennett.7463

I actually own all rights to Condi Mesmer™. I have the build trademarked. You must pay me royalties everytime you use or say condi mesmer. My lawyer will be in touch.
Thank you.