Level 10 mesmer vs level 80s (WvW)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xeloren.1682

Xeloren.1682

Hey,

I was wondering if a level 10 mesmer is viable on WvW, so i leveled up one, and searched for some lvl 80s to fight them. It went really well, you can watch the results here:

Xeloren [TUP]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Well, as much as you play well, you do seem to have managed to find the worst set of wvw opponents possible -_-

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Besides, what do you want to get? More nerfs?

Nice play anyway.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Xeloren.1682

Yeah, i know they weren’t on the top…
I just wanted to show, if someone don’t wanna bother with leveling and gearing up a character, he still can go to wvw and have some entertaining fights.

Noo, no more nerf for mesmers.

Xeloren [TUP]

in Mesmer

Posted by: tAzz.8497

tAzz.8497

Where do u guys find these nabs , or u select plays from hours of running in w3. The first warr was like 10 att in 1 minute, the 2nd guy died in 1 chaos and few scepter aa and i can go on.
U can go ahead make a lvl 5 mesmer vs lvl 80s, it will work if u find the right ones.

Waiting to see this linked in a “mesmers op”/nerf thread, and i guess gj … seems u had fun

in Mesmer

Xeloren.1682

Well, there are much more nabs on wvw than i thought, this, or the previous 2 similar vids i made took me 2 days of roaming+editing (not all day long of course:). I just had to find good spots, where lonely ppl running through, tho i got zerged or outnumbered many times, when more ppl came to help their mate to beat a lvl10 -_- That could be a bit annoying, but otherwise, it’s fun.

Xeloren [TUP]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Very nice, its epic that your condition ticks are higher than mine when I run scepter/torch and staff on my 80, a quirk of the upleveling I guess, the guy hitting you for a 1785 Eviscerate is also pretty crazy what on earth does your toughness scale to?

Hoping to fight you all next week, love from Gandara.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dasboba.1652

Dasboba.1652

The uplevel stats in this game are very good. When I rolled my necro, I knew what I wanted my final build to be, and w/buildcraft I knew what my exact stats would be. I noticed along the way that if I had at level greens, my stats were nearly what my level 80 exotic stats were going to be. The further I got away from the level of my gear the worse the stats go, so I’d just buy all new greens every 5 levels. That worked great on my necro. I wouldn’t really want to do that on mesmer though simply because there’s so much utility in the later tiers of traits.

in Mesmer

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

nice one still good control at 10 lvl. guess u have 80 lvl mesmer?
but!!!! dont create similar movies anymore we got nerf again after crythief QQuing

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in Mesmer

Xeloren.1682

Hoping to fight you all next week, love from Gandara.

Yeah, we hope that too:) Though it would be harder to find nabs for the upcoming video

Yes drongas, i have a lvl80, tho it was the first time i used a condition build… I think we dueled a few times:) I won’t make more vids with mesmer, already deleted the character, i dont want more nerf, the last one was painful enough…

Xeloren [TUP]

(edited by Xeloren.1682)

in Mesmer

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Think you learned two things.

first is why so many just stay in the blob in wvw
the second is why wvw players cry for nerfs so much

in Mesmer

Posted by: Cempa.5619

Cempa.5619

What I learned from this video is memser is OP! lol /kidding

in Mesmer

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

This show’s that bolster is out of whack, but seriously if I lost to a level 10 anything in WvW, I would probably delete my character and play something else lol

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

Haha, so the new patch brought us build diversity after all!
new build: level 10 mesmer ^__^

Cheers,
Alissah

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.