Leveling?

Leveling?

in Mesmer

Posted by: rTeapot.9134

rTeapot.9134

What attributes did you guys focus on while leveling? I have mainly power/prec gear at lvl 21 and while I can handle 4-5 mobs at once with staff/sword/pistol I still feel just a little squishy? Is this normal?

Leveling?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kathmandu.2417

Kathmandu.2417

You are playing a caster cloth-armor class, rTeapot, don’t forget it. If you can handle 4-5 mobs in melee without a tank, then you are not squishy

And yes, it’s normal, imho.

13th November. The Grind Wars begin.

Leveling?

in Mesmer

Posted by: rTeapot.9134

rTeapot.9134

Haha cool, I figured so… Just got done playing a guardian for awhile, probably while I am feeling especially squishy

Leveling?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kathmandu.2417

Kathmandu.2417

Haha cool, I figured so… Just got done playing a guardian for awhile, probably while I am feeling especially squishy

Yeah, I got the same experience as you… just other way around. At first took mesmer to 80 and now playing with a guardian. Feels like I’m driving a kitten panzer.

13th November. The Grind Wars begin.

Leveling?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Djinn.4396

Djinn.4396

I found that once you could get your trait to make your phantasm’s cause bleeding on crit that I loved the Dueling tree. Also i believe that tree’s 20 pointer allows you to pop an illusion when you dodge so you can generate free illusions that way and either get the bleed from them or shatter them and replace them with the utility to drop 2 of them at a time.. kinda depends. I am using a power/precision based build at 65 now with Greatsword/Staff and getting pretty good mileage out of it