Lotsa Fixes

Lotsa Fixes

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Here’s to hoping they come true…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/20-Mesmer-s-Bugged-Skills-and-Counting/page/3#post3750901

Also, if someone wants to get video of bug number 9 happening, that would be helpful, as Tyler said he couldn’t repro it. Note that if the warden does it, it’s a warden problem, not a general phant problem.

Lotsa Fixes

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

CoE after Advanced golem moving on to p2/3. Blinking onto or past those steps leading into the next room Blink will ALWAYS fail.

Also, any WvW tower that have steps leading onto the wall. They’re walkable yet you can not blink even an inch if you’re on them.

(edited by frifox.5283)

Lotsa Fixes

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

CoE after Advanced golem moving on to p2/3. Blinking onto or past those steps leading into the next room Blink will ALWAYS fail.

Oops, actually meant number 5. Blink not blinking again isn’t a bug exactly, it’s more of an artifact of how teleports work.

I recommend watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ozCg25--E&list=UUYUY9_i44IDNOs_Ja815mlA

Lotsa Fixes

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

That’s awesome. Thanks for everyone’s hard work in creating a well-organized and constructive thread and actually testing things out for Anet. As someone who works in software, I love it when customers are willing to collaborate on identifying a problem.

Is there a date for the feature release? I had heard March 18, and then I thought they said something on one of the Friday twitch sessions about March 18 being a maintenance release but not a feature release.

Thx again!

Lotsa Fixes

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

That’s awesome. Thanks for everyone’s hard work in creating a well-organized and constructive thread and actually testing things out for Anet. As someone who works in software, I love it when customers are willing to collaborate on identifying a problem.

Is there a date for the feature release? I had heard March 18, and then I thought they said something on one of the Friday twitch sessions about March 18 being a maintenance release but not a feature release.

Thx again!

March 18th is the maintenance release, not the feature release. The feature release will be after ‘a short break’ from the LS releases.

Lotsa Fixes

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

Thx Pyro. And thanks for all the great testing – Anet should send you nice giant jungle gummy worm:)

It’s nice to see they are far enough along to be able to say things that definitely are fixed in the feature release.

Lotsa Fixes

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

First time seeing the video but good to know I had similar assumptions as well. Still I would hope ANet actually makes it so you can blink to anywhere you can walk to without jumping. That makes more sense.