Mantra of Recovery + Inspiration bug

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Anyone finding this buggy? I should be losing 4 condis from firing the mantra off twice i only lose 2. Its not clearing condis on the second fire for me.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Mender’s purity triggers now Power Cleanse. Power Cleanse has 1s cool down. So if you fire one after the other, it won’t trigger a 2nd time. If you fire it with 1s pause, it should work properly.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

Chorazin.4107

Nope doesnt clear at all on the 2nd cleanse.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

hm… then it might be bug worthy…

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Yoseue.4251

Yoseue.4251

if you trait it, it won’t work on the 3rd Power Return. Seems bugged

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I’m experiencing the same bugs

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Mesmer

Posted by: CaptainShrimps.9143

CaptainShrimps.9143

I’m also getting this bug. The second Power Return won’t proc the cleanse trait no matter how long I wait after casting the first one.

I hope this gets fixed ASAP.

in Mesmer

Chorazin.4107

Yep, the reason i used to trait my mesmer for solo roaming 2-4-6-2-0 was specifically for this condi clear on both uses of the mantra.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

It might be intentional. Keep in mind they changed Mantras to begin recharging as soon as you finish charging them, so you may only be able to trigger on-heal effects once per charge-up.

Test it with On-Heal runes in sPvP and see if those only trigger on the first heal.

in Mesmer

Chorazin.4107

I doubt it is intentional given by what Yoseue is saying it seems it is working for him on the first 2 activations but the 3rd is failing(assuming he has harmonious mantras). So it is activating twice rather than once for him.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Mesmer

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

Can confirm. Just tested it in sPvP. When using MoR w/o harmonious mantras, the 2nd heal doesn’t proc the condition cleanse. When using MoR w/ harmonious mantras, the 3rd heal doesn’t proc the condition cleanse.

(edited by expandas.7051)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Bug is known and confirmed, it works like this:

If mantra of recovery has only 1 charge left, this charge won’t proc menders purity. If you trait for 3 mantra charges, you can use it 2 times. You know when you cast power cleanse via menders purity, if you have your sound turned on and listen to the “power cleanse” sound.

That’s all And yea – unintentional and bug.

PS: → the intern cooldown is ONLY for menders purity, wich is the same as mantra of recovery, so there is “no” intern cooldown at all. The intern cooldowns from traits NEVER share with those from utility skills. Examples: Medics Feedback, or that new iDefender trait.

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”