Master of Fragmentation: Distortion

in Mesmer

Posted by: Forgotten Legend.9281

Forgotten Legend.9281

Q:

quick question to the devs about the new Illusion GM trait: Master of Fragmentation.

does the “distortion grants reflection” portion apply to
a) only the f4 skill?
b) all distortion granted from skills, signet traits, phantasm traits, granting distortion to allies, etc?

– The Baconnaire

(edited by Forgotten Legend.9281)

in Mesmer

Posted by: fluxit.8247

fluxit.8247

It works for signet distortion as well but whether or not it procs off distortion you grant to allies is something well have to wait and see.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

We haven’t gotten a chance to play it yet so we can’t say for sure

in Mesmer

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

Since they combined several shatter traits into “Master of Fragmentation”, it be a pretty safe bet that it behave like the current “Masterful Reflection” and only applies to the shatter Distortion.

If it did it for all “distortion” combined with “Evasive Mirror” would be too much . And I think Roger Gee even said so in the trait reveal. (He mentioned several things that could potential overlap with each other and would be too op.)

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Since they combined several shatter traits into “Master of Fragmentation”, it be a pretty safe bet that it behave like the current “Masterful Reflection” and only applies to the shatter Distortion.

If it did it for all “distortion” combined with “Evasive Mirror” would be too much . And I think Roger Gee even said so in the trait reveal. (He mentioned several things that could potential overlap with each other and would be too op.)

It works for signets too, but not for triumphant distortion.