fixing forum
/15 chars

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

So i haven’t found a link to any nerfs or felt a difference. My Mesmer still feels downright broken in PvP/WvW. Then again i only play power shatter and oneshot anything that isn’t built full tank since the patch.

Because currently the damage from mesmer is indeed too high and it WILL be tune down.

However, this has nothing to do with chaotic dampening. After other nerfs come in, you will realized how bad some of these earlier nerfs are.

As if other classes not doing tons of damage? Fact is majority of the nerfs are directed at Mesmers, while other classes get the free pass.

We got nerfed because we desperately need it. We need more nerfs atm (Blind on shatter, confounding, free 15% phant damage, and PU) to be even close to in line with the other classes. We are far and away above every class right now.

The only one I would agree with you that needs nerfing is PU. The others you’ve listed seem like welcome additions that are on par with other classes. and their own additions.

My iwarlock does at minimum 7k and at most 13k and my izerker does at least 6-8k every time which is a bit ridiculous. Blind on shatter only needs to not go through evade and its fine. Confounding needs a cd increase or counterplay. PU needs to be 25% stealth duration increase. Otherwise I don’t think anything else needs to be changed from what I have seen.

Finally someone has sense in the forums a CI+PB izerker combo kills me instantly. No might No vuln.

Yeah phants hit a little too hard lol. Combine that with the might/immbo from CI and you can explode basically anyone. 7k zerker into 5-8k power block into a mirror blade/mind wrack/mind stab combo which will do around 15-22k in 1 second is a bit much.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

So i haven’t found a link to any nerfs or felt a difference. My Mesmer still feels downright broken in PvP/WvW. Then again i only play power shatter and oneshot anything that isn’t built full tank since the patch.

Because currently the damage from mesmer is indeed too high and it WILL be tune down.

However, this has nothing to do with chaotic dampening. After other nerfs come in, you will realized how bad some of these earlier nerfs are.

As if other classes not doing tons of damage? Fact is majority of the nerfs are directed at Mesmers, while other classes get the free pass.

We got nerfed because we desperately need it. We need more nerfs atm (Blind on shatter, confounding, free 15% phant damage, and PU) to be even close to in line with the other classes. We are far and away above every class right now.

The only one I would agree with you that needs nerfing is PU. The others you’ve listed seem like welcome additions that are on par with other classes. and their own additions.

My iwarlock does at minimum 7k and at most 13k and my izerker does at least 6-8k every time which is a bit ridiculous. Blind on shatter only needs to not go through evade and its fine. Confounding needs a cd increase or counterplay. PU needs to be 25% stealth duration increase. Otherwise I don’t think anything else needs to be changed from what I have seen.

Finally someone has sense in the forums a CI+PB izerker combo kills me instantly. No might No vuln.

Yeah phants hit a little too hard lol. Combine that with the might/immbo from CI and you can explode basically anyone. 7k zerker into 5-8k power block into a mirror blade/mind wrack/mind stab combo which will do around 15-22k in 1 second is a bit much.

It is, believe me you took the words out of my mouth. I would rather have the old CI that depended on skill.

the zerker hits me for 8k while immobed. Mes full zerk is only 16k hp. Imagine that., It takes away half my hp.

Not a “lockdown” build by just getting all interrupt traits. lol.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

@warlord of chaos

What are you? a ranger mole? I’ve waited literally years to be a powerful class and you want to see us nerfed into irrelavance again? If you are really so good that these changes have made you unbeatable and you feel nerfs are needed… I recommend you look at finding a real world life.

Lol. Atleast rylock dpends on skill not buffs. Eventhough this person rekts me a lot, I respect this guy. I would say it takes skill even without buffs to be a good mesmer.

Rylock was almost if not completely unbeatable for me even before these changes happened. I am not kidding. I am not a bad mesmer myself either, but Rylock eats me alive pre patch.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

@warlord of chaos

What are you? a ranger mole? I’ve waited literally years to be a powerful class and you want to see us nerfed into irrelavance again? If you are really so good that these changes have made you unbeatable and you feel nerfs are needed… I recommend you look at finding a real world life.

I am a Mesmer that has played Mesmer since gw1. I can tell you this right now, we are way more then just powerful lol. A good Mesmer now is basically godmode atm. I am only asking for 4 nerfs to bring Mesmer down to the realm of mortality lol.

I just want PU be 25% stealth duration or just 1 second, blinding dissipation (Blind on shatter) to not work through evade, Confounding to be reworked or have a cd increase, and for the passive 15% phant damage to go away. You make it sound like I just want random nerfs lol.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: FZeroWing.2098

FZeroWing.2098

@warlord of chaos

Lol. Atleast rylock dpends on skill not buffs. Eventhough this person rekts me a lot, I respect this guy. I would say it takes skill even without buffs to be a good mesmer.

Rylock was almost if not completely unbeatable for me even before these changes happened. I am not kidding. I am not a bad mesmer myself either, but Rylock eats me alive pre patch.

He eats you… sounds kinky

Mugentora S/D Thief [BT]
Sea of Sorrows

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

I completely agree that the damage is too high from mesmer currently. However, the nerf to chaotic dampening is still too hard. As I said in earlier post, by using chaos storm/phase retreat + chaos armor now you only get 20% reduction on one of storm or armor and 10% on the other. This is way worse than a flat 20% cdr.

Surely you can take other glamour skills for a bit more ethereal field. But it is plain stupid play style to spend so much energy on just stacking chaos armor. Even the storm/retreat combo won’t be used all the time. Plenty of time you use it to support team fight or put it on downstate bodies.

Also, as I said, the damage tune down is a guarantee that will come in the future. Nerfing an important survivability trait gonna do more harm than you think in the future when you can’t blindly one-shot the squishies. Remember other classes also do tons of damage now. Yesterday I played a cele d/f ele extensively and I could stack like 20+ might frequently. My lightening whip hits for like 1k+ and tons of burning damage on top as well. And this is only using celestial. There will be plenty high-damage spec in the future that you will struggle to survive against.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

My predictions:

• Prismatic Understanding no longer gives any duration, just the boons.
  • Sharper Images: Removed, since they noticed that worked well with removing the confusion-on-crit trait.
  • DE: now only generates a clone on actually dodging something.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Exciton.8942

Also another reasons why the current chaotic dampening is bad:
You have to use skills before you apply chaotic armor to benefit from the cdr.
This makes your skill rotation predictable. You will need to cast iwarlock and chaos storm before using any chaotic armor just for that cdr. Also you tend to feel forced to use phase retreat on top of chaos storm.
This is almost like shoutbow warrior playstyle that is so stagnant and boring.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

Ah, that’s a good point Exciton. I was wondering why this trait had to be stronger than the torch one, but the indirect requirement makes this one more complex to use.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

In the original post thetarot, please don’t say that chaotic dampening was nerfed by 60%. That description is misleading, and makes it seem a whole lot worse than it is. I mean yeah its a significant nerf to be sure, but saying 60% instead of dropped from 5 seconds to 2 seconds just makes it seem worse than it is.

Thats like saying that wearing gas masks cut your risk of catching a disease by 50% when the change in risk was actually 2.3% to 1.6%. The difference is very small but the exaggerated way of explaining it makes it seem like a much bigger deal than it actually is.

And also I do think many things about mesmer right now need to be shaved. The ideas of the balance team were great in buffing the mesmer by providing useful and interesting fucntionality to traits/skills, but the numbers are a bit too strong at the moment.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

Chaotic dampening nerf was a little excessive IMO.

But mesmer damage feels very over the top right now. I can instagib (or close to it) anything short of a tank class with just mirror blade + shatter + power block. Even if I fail the interrupt, the MoD procs a stun which still helps secure the mirrorblade+shatter burst. Combined w/ low cooldown, phantasm baseline dmg buff, and nerf to vigor, there’s more damage than the other person can dodge.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

How much reduction is it actually, btw?

For Chaos Storm, base CD is 35 seconds, right?
So every second without the trait, I get -1s CD*.
With the trait, pre-nerf, it was -2,75s. 1 second + the 1,75 from the trait, 5% of 35s CD.
With the new trait, it is -1,7s.

Over the course of one application of Chaos Armor from skill, that’s a loss of 5,25s CD.
Over the course of a burst-based Chaos Armor, that’s 3,15s CD lost.
Assuming you somehow got permanent chaos armor, it’d take your Chaos Storm ~20,59s to recharge instead of 12,72…s. A significant nerf, but still overall minor in effect due to how rare the situation would be. It’s actually more comparable with the nerf years ago where they lengthened the CD by 5s.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Warlord of Chaos.7845

How much reduction is it actually, btw?

For Chaos Storm, base CD is 35 seconds, right?
So every second without the trait, I get -1s CD*.
With the trait, pre-nerf, it was -2,75s. 1 second + the 1,75 from the trait, 5% of 35s CD.
With the new trait, it is -1,7s.

Over the course of one application of Chaos Armor from skill, that’s a loss of 5,25s CD.
Over the course of a burst-based Chaos Armor, that’s 3,15s CD lost.
Assuming you somehow got permanent chaos armor, it’d take your Chaos Storm ~20,59s to recharge instead of 12,72…s. A significant nerf, but still overall minor in effect due to how rare the situation would be. It’s actually more comparable with the nerf years ago where they lengthened the CD by 5s.

What would the math be if you had two 5 second chaos armors in a row (Like what you can do on staff currently)?

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

The main problem, as I’ve already stated, with the current 2% is that the normal rotation of chaos storm → phase retreat → chaos armor will provide a total of 20% cooldown reduction on chaos storm, and 10% on chaos armor.

This is objectively worse than the flat 20% trait. Additionally, it locks you into a predictable rotation if you want to gain that bonus.

Yes, you could jump through hoops and take other ethereal fields, swap to sword for more leap finishers to sustain chaos armor longer, or have a friend blast the fields for you…but that’s an absurd amount of effort to just match what the old trait gave you.

A more balanced point would probably 3%. The normal rotation would give 30% cdr to chaos storm, 15% to chaos armor, and allow you to potentially boost it further by jumping through those hoops. That 10% bonus on chaos storm is compensatory for the predictable rotation you’re forced to do in order to obtain it.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

The main problem, as I’ve already stated, with the current 2% is that the normal rotation of chaos storm -> phase retreat -> chaos armor will provide a total of 20% cooldown reduction on chaos storm, and 10% on chaos armor.

This is objectively worse than the flat 20% trait. Additionally, it locks you into a predictable rotation if you want to gain that bonus.

Yes, you could jump through hoops and take other ethereal fields, swap to sword for more leap finishers to sustain chaos armor longer, or have a friend blast the fields for you…but that’s an absurd amount of effort to just match what the old trait gave you.

A more balanced point would probably 3%. The normal rotation would give 30% cdr to chaos storm, 15% to chaos armor, and allow you to potentially boost it further by jumping through those hoops. That 10% bonus on chaos storm is compensatory for the predictable rotation you’re forced to do in order to obtain it.

Since you are not replying online, I was supposed to request permission for me and skcamow and you guys to the podcast again since no one is doing it.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Toeofdoom.6152

Toeofdoom.6152

I’d agree 3% is fine but prefer a different plan – .5 second reduction per tick. That caps out at 33%, but equal across all skills.

I don’t the the hoops are too excessive if you look at the protection uptime though – that’s still pretty high and easier to stack.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tranquillity.8697

Tranquillity.8697

Chaotic Dampening was fun. I’ll ignore it now

I really think they shouldn’t nerf this stuff so soon. Don’t get me wrong. I like quick balancing. But A-Net doesn’t balance. They destroy.

I think some overpowered things make the game more interesting because people have to adapt and find something to counter strong stuff. It spices up the meta so much.

If they keep on going like this they’ll just destroy the build diversity they just created.

sad

[Elona Reach]

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Supcutie.2538

Supcutie.2538

Just wanted to quell some of the hate train in here. The Power Block and Chaotic Dampening changes were decided before the patch hit, they just weren’t implemented yet. Also when the Power Block trait was merged with Halting Strike the damage was accidentally increased, so now it has been reverted back to it’s original damage which is unnerfed.
This means that these changes were not made in reaction to builds people made, but that Anet actually did have foresight and made sensible changes.
Personally I loved having Dampening at 5% because of how my rotation ended up working out but honestly it might have been too much especially considering Chaos Armor from blasts that allies did applied the cdr to you.

On that note, one thing I did notice however that is slightly inconsistent is that although Chaos Armor applied through blasts from allies (where you are not the source) reduces your cdr, those Chaos Armors that you are not the source of do not put protection up (finishers where you are the source give you protection).

Edit: As others have noted. We’re basically getting 20% cdr now, except we have to stack Chaos Armor properly and use skills specifically. It does feel like the trait is not comparable anymore to other traits that have flat 20% cdr. Should be 3-4% imo or just do 20% flat.

My Guide: http://bit.ly/SupcutieGuide (Easy link)
Mega link: http://bit.ly/mesmerguide

(edited by Supcutie.2538)

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

What would the math be if you had two 5 second chaos armors in a row (Like what you can do on staff currently)?

You’d be recharging 17 seconds worth of cooldowns in those 10 seconds (1,7/s).
Old one would have been 27,5 seconds (2,75/s).

Comparatively speaking, you lost ~38% cooldown speed, but, only while Chaos Armor is up.

I think the easiest way to think about this is to consider base CDs in terms of percentages.
Chaotic Dampening regenerates 2% of a CD while Chaos Armor is up. A skill with a 10s CD regenerates 10% of its CD at all times. So with Chaotic Dampening and having Chaos Armor → 12% per second. Used to be 15%.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

You’d be recharging 17 seconds worth of cooldowns in those 10 seconds (1,7/s).
Old one would have been 27,5 seconds (2,75/s).

Comparatively speaking, you lost ~38% cooldown speed, but, only while Chaos Armor is up.

I think the easiest way to think about this is to consider base CDs in terms of percentages.
Chaotic Dampening regenerates 2% of a CD while Chaos Armor is up. A skill with a 10s CD regenerates 10% of its CD at all times. So with Chaotic Dampening and having Chaos Armor -> 12% per second. Used to be 15%.

A better way to think of it is the realistic situation of use.

Pre-nerf rotation would get you 50% cdr on chaos storm, a total of 17.5 seconds.

Post-nerf rotation gets you 20% cdr on chaos storm, a total of 7 seconds.

7/17.5 = .4, so the nerf reduced our potential cdr in a normal rotation by 60%.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Exciton.8942

May I know how to spec into a 7k zerker hit?
I was testing on the light armor golem with my zerker and warlock. They hit 3.5-4k damage crit. It is a bit high, but not like absurd 7k!
I am going for the typical confounding suggestions and power block.

TBH, the number you list is not just a bit high, rather they are absurd! Sorry that I really don’t trut your numbers. But you can very well prove me wrong.

(edited by Exciton.8942)

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Chaotic Dampening was fun. I’ll ignore it now

I really think they shouldn’t nerf this stuff so soon. Don’t get me wrong. I like quick balancing. But A-Net doesn’t balance. They destroy.

I think some overpowered things make the game more interesting because people have to adapt and find something to counter strong stuff. It spices up the meta so much.

If they keep on going like this they’ll just destroy the build diversity they just created.

sad

Agreed… Am I the only one that remembers Anet clearly stating “we don’t want to do whack-a-mole with balance.” This reeks of knee-jerk panic response. They could at least give it a week or two and see where the meta goes before exploding the nerf bomb.

(edited by Xenon.4537)

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

It’s almost as if the devs have either come across a skilled mesmer in pvp, got wrecked, or they have listened to a bunch of inadequate, average people who have complained about us, and listened!. So unprofessional.

There are so many issues right now with balance. At the moment every class is being QQd as OP. So why have they jumped onto mesmers like its a do or die situation.

It’s really sad. You have the chance to make more than 1 build viable in pvp, yet you go around nerfing traits left right and centre just because they compare/are as good if not better than old school power shatter? You dont even know what the problems are. It’s PU not MtD rofl.

Anet are idiots. I dont care if i get a warning. It’s just down right stupid and sends out the wrong message to everyone if you focus nerf one class So SOON after going live, yet everyone else can carry on doing crazy spike/condi dmg.

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tranquillity.8697

Tranquillity.8697

Just wanted to quell some of the hate train in here. The Power Block and Chaotic Dampening changes were decided before the patch hit, they just weren’t implemented yet. Also when the Power Block trait was merged with Halting Strike the damage was accidentally increased, so now it has been reverted back to it’s original damage which is unnerfed.
This means that these changes were not made in reaction to builds people made, but that Anet actually did have foresight and made sensible changes.
Personally I loved having Dampening at 5% because of how my rotation ended up working out but honestly it might have been too much especially considering Chaos Armor from blasts that allies did applied the cdr to you.

On that note, one thing I did notice however that is slightly inconsistent is that although Chaos Armor applied through blasts from allies (where you are not the source) reduces your cdr, those Chaos Armors that you are not the source of do not put protection up (finishers where you are the source give you protection).

Edit: As others have noted. We’re basically getting 20% cdr now, except we have to stack Chaos Armor properly and use skills specifically. It does feel like the trait is not comparable anymore to other traits that have flat 20% cdr. Should be 3-4% imo or just do 20% flat.

Thanks 4 the info. Will try to lower my hate <3. Mesmer is still in agreat place. i’m just afraid they keep nerfing it day by day.

[Elona Reach]

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

But mesmer damage feels very over the top right now.

It only feels that way because we’re used to having the short end of the stick. What actually happened is that we’re finally in line with everybody else.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Niminion.1982

Niminion.1982

Someone tell Robert Gee to stop schooling the other devs with mesmer and necro please!

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

It only feels that way because we’re used to having the short end of the stick. What actually happened is that we’re finally in line with everybody else.

A thousand times this. Too long has it been where we have always had to adjust to every class. It’s high time they adjusted to us. That or I simply ask the devs to look at EVERY CLASS and not just us before they decide to nerf things.

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

A thousand times this. Too long has it been where we have always had to adjust to every class. It’s high time they adjusted to us. That or I simply ask the devs to look at EVERY CLASS and not just us before they decide to nerf things.

This is the only class subforum I have seen that advocates for their class to be back on the bottom. It’s silly.

We have been in a position where a badly played mesmer is punished almost twice as hard as another class.
We hav been in the position for almost a year where a mediocre thief can still have a chance against a good mes, this has changed.
We are no longer the bottom of the zerk chain.

While I do agree some seem strong, I think we need to let the dust settle first before we start jumping on the this is OP train.
We have barely seen what other classes can pull out, people are still trying to figure out the new way to bunker, and everyone is still playing glass something testing damage.

Let’s give it a little bit, see what everyone’s cards are, before we ask for something that doesn’t need to be nerfed OR nerf a build into the ground that deals with something that hardcounters another one of ours.

@warlock
I do agree, the blind on shatters needs to be dodgeable, this needs to be fixed ASAP.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

The idea of dodgeable blind on shatter makes no sense at all and it would trash one of our major defenses. This idea was not well thought out at all.

Mesmerising Girl

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Michal.4513

Michal.4513

Dont get me wrong, but Thiefs Still 1shot us, as long as they know what they doing… and this trait not help us as much as ppl thought it will be… If we shatter Thief in 99% situation will be dead any way, in any other we are downed and this is not helping.

Also CI is broken a bit in TF cos of mass interrupt and 25% mights with 37% dmg frome vuln, Chaos Storm can do insine AoE dmg. In 1n1 situation its just fun and massively rng to chain of rupts. But after nerf i dont see numbers higher than 6k ( i saw 7/8) Mostly its hits for 5k and i think its fine number.

As for PU…. i think they should lower Time to 50% or change trait to promote defensive use not Assassin one why?
Shatter PU its broken to nuke/hide/nuke, but in Cond/PU its way to play as of low pressure we have, this skill will be for sure hard to balance.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I was really excited for interrupt mesmer before the patch. I was even excited for condi mesmer. But it seems like people just want to knee-jerk reaction everything and play whack-a-mole with balance. No one ever wants to spend a few days adjusting and learning new builds or tactics. Indignation, incredulity, and willful ignorance permeates the gw2 community.

Thats expected for players though not for the devs to react to it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

The idea of dodgeable blind on shatter makes no sense at all and it would trash one of our major defenses. This idea was not well thought out at all.

yeah i agree

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I was really excited for interrupt mesmer before the patch. I was even excited for condi mesmer. But it seems like people just want to knee-jerk reaction everything and play whack-a-mole with balance. No one ever wants to spend a few days adjusting and learning new builds or tactics. Indignation, incredulity, and willful ignorance permeates the gw2 community.

That’s exactly my point. The nerfs they’ve done started coming in less than 24 hours of the patch. The players freak out, and the devs jump on it. I can only assume it’s because our class isn’t named “Engineer.”

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

That’s exactly my point. The nerfs they’ve done started coming in less than 24 hours of the patch. The players freak out, and the devs jump on it. I can only assume it’s because our class isn’t named “Engineer.”

To be fair, engineers also got hit with a nerf when we did. Any nerfs, regardless of class, are too fast if they’re within 24 hours of patch time.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

StickerHappy.8052

Thieves arent nerfed so early either, they even got a bug fix quickly.
Engineers got a solution to the “no more perma swiftness” dilemma they had quickly.

Do you notice any other knee jerk nerfs from other classes? I do not think so.

The only class that understands this low quality treatment is our brothers, the rangers.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Exciton.8942

I’m still gonna cry for a consume plasma nerf. Way too strong with improvisation.

Meanwhile, in nerf land.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Caelus.7139

Caelus.7139

I’m still gonna cry for a consume plasma nerf. Way too strong with improvisation.

And now, I’m not 100% sure about this, but I think they can do it twice now since they can hold a steal and have another steal ready.

So yea, Anet balance logic:
-Chaotic Dampening too OP, need to nerf hard
-Consume Plasma too balanced, it’s so balanced that thief should be able to use it twice

GW2 has taught me that being a Mesmer is about..
..being a cynical forecaster.
..being a doom-monger….and being a hopeless jinxer.