Mesmer sPvP after patch

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

Let’s discuss what mesmer have received and was that buff for sPvP memser?

Shatter 4/4/0/0/6:

• GS/Staff
    -Illusionary Elasticity – good for staff clones, but…it’s shatter…clones don’t live long time
    - Mind Stab – +17% damage and 240 radius is good but in compare with war’s arcing arrow it’t still laughable
  • Sw+any/any
    -Illusionary Leap – we can speak about this skill many pages, but just try to compare old pre"fixed" iLeap(when you could swap with dead illusion) and new iLeap. Can not speak for all people, but for me old iLeap wass better even with path finding issue. Stunbreak or 100% (if devs not failing again) ileap without iSwap if il dies…
    difficult choice.
  • Condie mesmer
    they buffed PU condie…have no words… Will it be usefull at tPvP? No. May be at low lvl of SoloQ, but who knows.

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: denis.9487

denis.9487

What about a 0 4 0 4 6 scepter/pistol staff condition shatter for pvp. Careful use of shattering and the new scepter buff might be enough to maintain conditions during off shatters with ie on staff clones?

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Shatter condition will happen and they buffed scepter not PU trait. Non-popular builds are used as well,I rarely see a mesmer even less a power shatter one.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nazer.7301

Nazer.7301

4/4/0/0/6 maim shatter will be fun. It was before just a little weak.

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Anton.1769

if you shatter 3 illus – how many staks of torment foe will receive: 1 or 3?

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nazer.7301

Nazer.7301

3 stacks but before Pyro chimes in, we are talking about POST patch. Really who knows what were gonna get, I wouldn’t count on anything. We have mesmers shooting themselves in the foot before anything has happened. GL!! (walks back to his ele cursing about iwarden under his breath)

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: denis.9487

denis.9487

So true. Before the brief glimpse of what was happening we had pages and pages of we need buffs we need help here and there. The moment comes and all we can picture is a scepter in a niche build as the fifth rider of the apocalypse. Death famine war conquest and the pu mesmer.

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

the illusionary elsticity will help ur gs2 to hit one more time on a single target resulting in a 1-3k extra dmg for burst

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

the illusionary elsticity will help ur gs2 to hit one more time on a single target resulting in a 1-3k extra dmg for burst

It behaves that way currently

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Wyrden.4713

It behaves that way currently

i meant, the op didnt mention that, he just mentioned it for staff

edit:oh wait, sry, i misunderstood op, my bad

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Anton.1769

It worked all times, patch didn’t change this skill

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Wyrden.4713

It worked all times, patch didn’t change this skill

yeye misunderstood the op, thought he meant ilusionary elasticity was just for staff

my bad, misunderstood dis much

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Mesmer sPvP after patch

in Mesmer

Posted by: musu.9205

musu.9205

MOD buff is a nice add to CI build too (but to use mod we have to drop decoy or nullfield ,blink and portal are pretty much standard for tpvp mesmer)