Mesmer solo a keep at WvW.

in Mesmer

Posted by: TAZNITBR.2804

TAZNITBR.2804

Q:

Guys, as a mesmer fan i everyday explore all that i can do with My Tazzo The Great toon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24AQZxMfgkMSENYgVXO4jQ

This is my adventure taking a keep at WvW.
I hope you enjoy the vídeo!!!!
Ty for the support
Bye!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jhregh.8230

Jhregh.8230

A:

The video was really good, however, i would recommend using a different font color next time due to the fact white blends in with the sky in LA. Overall though, very good first video.

in Mesmer

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

I don’t understand why condition Mesmers use Signet of the Ether. Even with three illusions up the healing is worse than Ether Feast and I almost never see them use Blurred Inscriptions for the lower cooldown. Can someone enlighten me?

in Mesmer

Posted by: AlphatheWhite.9351

AlphatheWhite.9351

I don’t understand why condition Mesmers use Signet of the Ether. Even with three illusions up the healing is worse than Ether Feast and I almost never see them use Blurred Inscriptions for the lower cooldown. Can someone enlighten me?

I use it because I don’t risk interrupts, and no channel time means I’m never caught needing a heal with no time to do it.

I caught Ross Biddle and Chaos Archangel both with their pants down on interrupt builds because they thought they’d be able to at least interrupt me on my heal, and they never did.
(Also because Biddle refuses to run with condi cleanse, but he got me good with a blitzkrieg next fight)

in Mesmer

Posted by: TAZNITBR.2804

TAZNITBR.2804

Ty you guys for all comments, i am not the better mesmer but i am trying to improve my habilities at the moment. I thing its a cool build and i liked my performance. I invite you to do the same challenge because you can see that its not so easy that it seems.
I will post another vídeo in a few days showing Tazzo taking garrison outnumbered. It was not easy and my skills were tested at the limit as my persistence.
Learning a lot in this forum guys.