Mesmers are soo weak

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alphonse.3504

Alphonse.3504

Wow mesmers are weak here is proof that mesmers are weak.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs7J5-ZXMNY

(edited by Alphonse.3504)

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

You know what. I killed a thief once.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: Expansive.3716

Expansive.3716

While the thead title and the video is a bit exaggerated, I will say that Anet has gutted the Mesmer.

Yes the Mesmer is still capable of being competitive, but it is becoming more and more of an easy kill. And for goodness sake, please giving the kittening Mesmer out of combat speed. Speed signet or something

It’s getting ridiculous what the Mesmer is being subjected to

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

While the thead title and the video is a bit exaggerated, I will say that Anet has gutted the Mesmer.

Yes the Mesmer is still capable of being competitive, but it is becoming more and more of an easy kill. And for goodness sake, please giving the kittening Mesmer out of combat speed. Speed signet or something

It’s getting ridiculous what the Mesmer is being subjected to

Its only going to get worse. I see more nerfs on the horizon.

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Mesmer DPS is pretty close to the bottom of the pile, if not THE bottom – our strength is our flexibility, utility and support. Which is why you’ll still find mesmers at all the highest levels of the game.

However it does mean when DPS matters and utility is irrelevant, we’re at a dis-advantage

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Alphonse.3504

ahah why so serious? every class has crappy players we just happen to run into 5 of them of the same class LOL!

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

You call me crappy player…?

Edit:
The video does not prove anything.
1. two thief’s that use their elite (Dagger Storm)
2. They’re pretty much at half HP already.
3. All enemy players, seem to be either afk, or mentally “kitten”.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

(edited by UnknownFreak.2805)

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

Mesmer DPS is pretty close to the bottom of the pile, if not THE bottom – our strength is our flexibility, utility and support. Which is why you’ll still find mesmers at all the highest levels of the game.

However it does mean when DPS matters and utility is irrelevant, we’re at a dis-advantage

Do you mean against a glitched boss?

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

They used feedback on you whilst you were using dagger storm……….yeah you found some very poor Mesmers ;-)

Gandara

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

They used feedback on you whilst you were using dagger storm……….yeah you found some very poor Mesmers ;-)

erm glam used to destroy a daggerstorm with confusion. feedback doesnt mean only reflecting projectiles if untraited though, maybe not the best utility to bring vs a thief. i agree though that mesmers have been hit hard and it has become quite hard to find many viable builds. the balancing is more and more becoming an spvp balance only, which is bad for pve and horrible for wvw.
but im optimistic as there are new skills coming soon im just mad that i have to do pve for it!ugh…

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aquilus.9423

Aquilus.9423

Lol all you guys taking this so seriously. Those were some baaaad Mesmers. Even with our recent nerfs, Mesmer is still my favorite class. Also, I’m barely feeling the nerfs (although admittedly I main a Power Mesmer. I had planned on a Glamour Mesmer alt for when I got bored and wanted to zerg WvW, but after the confusion nerf it was like “Screw dat.” The alt now sits in sPvP. Doing nothing.)

Also: THANK YOU ANET for FINALLY fixing our iZerker. Took you long enough :P

The Xaldin Edge [XE] ~ Sorrow’s Furnace

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: shenhua.2186

shenhua.2186

The thing I’m the most sad about is that Sword mainhand keeps eating nerfs whilst Pistol keeps being immune to any meaningful nerfs yet it’s really the thing that makes Sword mainhand good.

Since I absolutely loathe “guns” I’m stupid enough to not use Pistol OH so I keep getting nerfed because of an offhand I don’t use.

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jolly Co.3859

Jolly Co.3859

Guys , take a chill. It was a silly entertaining video, nothing more and nothing less.

Mesmers are soo weak

in Mesmer

Alphonse.3504

You call me crappy player…?

Don’t know about crappy but you’re definitely an illiterate player