Mesmers dmg question

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Posted by: Anuxdei.2175

Anuxdei.2175

Before 1week i noticed that dmg going low and i make some tests and shatter dmg going low every day i dont know reason but same person same gear game enemy damage going low , interesting and i dont know whats going on , any nerf came or other classes have buff about their 1 shot skills … bc im bored about 20k warior one shot 20k thief one shot abilities even have some toughness ….this is same reason why i left wow not same but similiar after some times every class have 30cc and this was boring…now on gw2 …people doing 16.000 dmg on 1700thoughness person interesting , im not qqin but asking developers , is this really fun ?

(edited by Anuxdei.2175)

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

Another rage post ay? You know you will get one shot if you don’t move, especially as the mesmer is pretty good at dealing with thiefs and warriors. But back to your question, It isn’t going down. We have been nerfed, but not every day, and they complimented it with buffs .

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Anuxdei.2175

i didnt lose some1 on 1vs1 duel or something yes this make me angry but never write on forum but if i dmged walking around instanly ( and my hp 17-18k) and dmged from some1 (100nades or whatever warior thief) in 1 sec , this time i can wrtie forum , is it fun or not ?

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Anuxdei.2175

ofc if we looks videos mesmers are OP , because of Hydra people think that priests are OP but not i tryed to reach gladiator with priest(rmp) 3years and and in 10-11moths takes gladiator with warior ….this is different view

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

No, not fun. But it’s life I suppose, try and find the problem (thief) and combat it. Thiefs are easy to deal with, as soon as you see them pop up try and stun break and escape (blink or phase retreat), gennerally I then stealth before popping phantasms on them which messes up their rotation quite bad.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

17-18k isn’t that much health. 1700 toughness also isn’t that much. If you expect to be able to live with those numbers, you’re not expecting to do much other than kill trash mobs in PvE. No player can 1shot another player with 18k health. You might be able to do a quick combo, but even then, the other player has time to react, it just depends on how they react.

I run either full berserkers or berserkers with valk armor in WvW. Either way, another full-squishy character will not insta-gib me, nor will I insta-gib them (unless they’re upleveled). I have done some cheesy shatters that seem like an insta-gib, but the entire combo is countered with ONE dodge roll.

Also, 100nades isn’t one skill, it’s a spam of skill, hence the name. 100b is one skill, but can be dodged by pressing any arrow key on your keyboard. Backstab can be countered very, very, very easily as a Mesmer…

All of these skills shouldn’t be a problem to a Mesmer, and they aren’t.

Playing a Mesmer is fun. It was fun in Beta and it still is. If you can’t handle changing your playstyle or getting nerfed when you do too much (with too little skill), then perhaps you’re not meant to play a Mesmer.

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Posted by: KeyLimPi.9031

KeyLimPi.9031

I don’t know where the complaint comes in. My Mesmer is at 2.2k Toughness, 17k HP and 115% crit damage. It’s all about building properly and being willing to go the extra mile. I still do 4-6k Blurred Illusion with 1-2k clonesplosions. I’ll help you out, mix berserker, valkyrie, and cavalier gear. You shouldn’t have any issues with warriors or thieves, ever. Engi’s are a different story though.

Mesmers dmg question

in Mesmer

Anuxdei.2175

all ideas acceptable without last one …why ? because if u have
115% crit damage(very high)
and 2.2k toughness (seriously u have toughness) and also GOOD dmg u have Many power …

option 1 : u have crit damage without precision = like a bad joke (and ur talking about good gear choice)
option 2 : u have legendry set (gloves chests shoulder and all) we dont know :=)