Mesmers need blast finishers at least one!!

in Mesmer

Posted by: wil.7509

wil.7509

Is there a possibility that mesmers can get a blast finisher at least from the greatsword 3 ability because mesmers don’t have any kind of blast finishers as the other classes do

in Mesmer

Posted by: Quam.7218

Quam.7218

Torch 4 is the only “Blast” finisher the has.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Inimicae.4085

Inimicae.4085

Torch 4 is the only “Blast” finisher the has.

It’s a shame it takes so long to actually activate the combo effect that it’s virtually useless in most situations.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

I think not mesmer is strong enough

All is vain.

in Mesmer

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

We already have 2 or more chaos armors due to our easy access to leap finishers, now you want them for your team as well? Nah, we’re good.

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

in Mesmer

Posted by: wil.7509

wil.7509

I will really like that the greatsword 3 ability will be a combo finisher

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

GS 3 is a possibility, although there is another option to improve it without making it a blast finisher (make it similar to iRiposte of OH sword instead).

The problem is mesmers have so much access to ethereal combo fields, that any blast finishers can destabilise the power balance.
Torch 4 is easy to combo with chaos storm anyway.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

As much as I’d love a buil that revolves around sending Chaos Armor to everyone all day every day, it’s for the best that we don’t have another blast finisher because of how strong that’d be…

We have leaps, whirls, and projectiles and ethereal fields out the kitten not to mentio we have -one- blast on my favorite skill The Prestige, if only it still used the combo field you fasted it in, but didn’t go off until the explosion instead of giving the blast where you end up.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

As much as I’d love a buil that revolves around sending Chaos Armor to everyone all day every day

Won’t be possible anyway. Unless stealth, chaos armor doesn’t stack (and i strongly suggest for stealth to work the same way…shadow refuge would have to be an exception ofc) and our glamour fields are on high enough cd’s to make “spamming” chaos armor not possible.

/edit: By “stealth” i mean thief/combo stealth. None of our stealth skills stacks with itself or other sources of stealth.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Make Mind Stab from GS a blast finisher.