Mirage needs 2 things to be perfected!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Artyport.2084

Artyport.2084

Infinite Horitzon baseline
and f5 skill that retargets are illusions to our current targets.
those two things would be enough to make me happy

butttt…..

getting rid of infinite horizon opens up for a new trait!
Like a third dodge trait/or a trait that gives mirage cloak to allies when touching a mirage mirror

having the f5 skills retargeting your illusions allows for another deception skill.
I really want more oasis themed things.

and last but certainly not least… can we pretty plz get an offhand that doesn’t have a phantasm and has an extra clone generator.
if not a new one just take one off of the previous ones.
the torch one has always kinda sucked and while I like the focus one its kinda wild and unmesmery.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Oh, I was going to say the two things are going to be “The scourge’s main mechanic” and “The deadeye’s weapon”. :P

But yeah, remove infinite horizon, substantially improve Ambush skills, and IMO remove the shatter buttons and replace them with the deception skills.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Artyport.2084

Artyport.2084

Oh, I was going to say the two things are going to be “The scourge’s main mechanic” and “The deadeye’s weapon”. :P

But yeah, remove infinite horizon, substantially improve Ambush skills, and IMO remove the shatter buttons and replace them with the deception skills.

I really hope they never give Mesmer a rifle..
Like shooting purple butterflies with a gun just makes me angry.
I’m not even super happy with the axe.

I always like looking so sweet and innocent and then bashing your face in.