Mirage questions

Mirage questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

I saw bits of Wooden Potatoes walkthrough, but there were a few things I didn’t see.

If anyone knows the answers to these, it would be great.

- Is axe only mainhand or can you equip offhand also?

- Is there a passive speed boost in Mirage traits? I saw superspeed on cloak, but I’m wondering about open-world running (I’m assuming mounts won’t go into wvw)

- Are the utilities detailed anywhere?

Thx!

Mirage questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alek Seven.2374

Alek Seven.2374

Its MH Axe only.

Mirage questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Movement speed is looking like rune/skill options again sadly, certainly doesn’t look like anything as effective as Time Marches On.

Mirage questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

I saw some of them but im not home so i cant remember everythi g and cant post em in detail.

If i remember correctly theres this crystal like aoe that causes bleeding.
A blink that causes confusion to enemies around you.
And their elite is something that changes your position (possibly with one of your clones?) In case the enemy spots who the real mesmer is you can just change positions. Also has the ‘ammunition’ system i think. If i remember correctly WP mentioned it on his stream.

Mirage questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I saw some of them but im not home so i cant remember everythi g and cant post em in detail.

If i remember correctly theres this crystal like aoe that causes bleeding.
A blink that causes confusion to enemies around you.
And their elite is something that changes your position (possibly with one of your clones?) In case the enemy spots who the real mesmer is you can just change positions. Also has the ‘ammunition’ system i think. If i remember correctly WP mentioned it on his stream.

Yeah those scream DPS to me.

Mirage questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

Here are some of the tooltip infos for the utilities. Keep in mind I couldn’t see the full tooltips in the video.

False Oasis: Create a mirage at your c urrent location and heal over time. When the mirage expires it spawns a mirage mirror.
Healing: 1,620. 5 pulses. Mirage duration: 3 seconds. Grants vigor. 0,75 sec cast time. 30 sec cooldown.

Crystal Sands: Draw in shhards of crystal sand that confuse foes they pass through on their way to your targeted location. The shards form a Mirage Mirror upon reaching their destination.
0,25 sec cast time. hits 6×. 1 stack confusion for 7,5 sec (per hit i’d assume). 20 sec cooldown.

Sand through glass: Evade backwards and leave behind a mirage mirror.
distance 300, evade 0,5 seconds. 30 sec cooldown.

Jaunt: Shadowstep to a target location and confuse nearby foes.
3 stacks of confusion for 7,5 sec. Removes 1 condi. Has 3 charges. 20 sec to recharge 1 charge. 0,5 sec cooldown between charge uses i assume. I think this is their elite.
I hope it has a stunbreak as well (even though they’d have too many stunbreaks.) Keep in mind these are only half of the tooltips.

I think i’m missing 1 utility. Not sure if it’s been shown somewhere.
Source: AuroraPeachy’s video.

Mirage questions

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Here are some of the tooltip infos for the utilities. Keep in mind I couldn’t see the full tooltips in the video.

False Oasis: Create a mirage at your c urrent location and heal over time. When the mirage expires it spawns a mirage mirror.
Healing: 1,620. 5 pulses. Mirage duration: 3 seconds. Grants vigor. 0,75 sec cast time. 30 sec cooldown.

Crystal Sands: Draw in shhards of crystal sand that confuse foes they pass through on their way to your targeted location. The shards form a Mirage Mirror upon reaching their destination.
0,25 sec cast time. hits 6×. 1 stack confusion for 7,5 sec (per hit i’d assume). 20 sec cooldown.

Sand through glass: Evade backwards and leave behind a mirage mirror.
distance 300, evade 0,5 seconds. 30 sec cooldown.

Jaunt: Shadowstep to a target location and confuse nearby foes.
3 stacks of confusion for 7,5 sec. Removes 1 condi. Has 3 charges. 20 sec to recharge 1 charge. 0,5 sec cooldown between charge uses i assume. I think this is their elite.
I hope it has a stunbreak as well (even though they’d have too many stunbreaks.) Keep in mind these are only half of the tooltips.

I think i’m missing 1 utility. Not sure if it’s been shown somewhere.
Source: AuroraPeachy’s video.

Weaver has a utility that spams aoe burn around them.

Truly Mirage is OP