Mirages axe

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Shows the axe skills here but non of the ambush skills or kittening deceptions.

Can’t really tell anything new from it. Other then combined with the traits from WP stream showing no damage modifiers it confirms that power damage is non existent.

Honestly a brawler damage spec would have covered both what Anet claims elite specs are (new ways to play class) and what they actually are (expansion sellers that buff the class) and fixed are PvE problems. Instead we get what Mesmer should have been from the start and Ele gets another tanky as kitten while pumping out insane damage spec.

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Levetty.1279

This is the tripe people are calling OP

http://imgur.com/a/XjK5V

I can’t stop laughing

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Posted by: Hooj.9215

Hooj.9215

Wow, Grandmaster trait which break stun, nerf pls. I must say I am really disapointed this is condi dps at best or sh** ? And not power DPS which we needed….

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

I can’t stop laughing

Didn’t those clones execute that chain very fast, and all at the same time?

The only OP thing is the insane amount of conditions which people will whine about in pvp.

But in wvw it’s going to be negligable if clones continue to die when sneezed on.

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

That’s a lot of condis I see. Until we have coefficients I’m going to be pretty disappointed.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Levetty.1279

I can’t stop laughing

The only OP thing is the insane amount of conditions which people will whine about in pvp.

But in wvw it’s going to be negligable if clones continue to die when sneezed on.

Fast nothing is still nothing.

Also notice how Axe 2 and 3 is single target? Couldn’t even give us a proper cleave weapon.

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

Axe 3 says that all illusions retarget a new foe. That’s potentially 3 pistol phantasms with viper gear refocusing targets in raids which is a huge help for PvE DPS mesmer. As for condi mesmer, this line should easily replace Chaos. 100 condi dmg and 12% condi duration? Replace the few sinister pieces with more Viper. That’s not much to lose for how much this line can give. I take it back. Don’t even need viper gear. If you’re foe is bleeding, you have 20% bonus condi duration. That’s an even easier fix in raids. Less viper gear, more sinister.

Power is sadly left behind from what I can tell. Well… it’s actually hard to say that too. Initially, I thought the ambush skill would always be imaginary axes. But the way it’s listed with the auto attack chain and the way it’s split with the minor adept makes me think of sneak attacks on thief. So what I think might happen. When you dodge/mirage cloak, get an ambush attack. Infinite horizon GM trait would give all your illusions an ambush attack. If you are wielding a power weapon, that ambush attack does something power based. I hope it works that way.

Dodging breaks stun and removes 1 condition on one of the GMs! That sounds awesome for PvP. Going to go with sigil of energy and rune of adventurer are going to be extra important and that rune has condi dmg primary.

Nothing screams op and I would like to see the utilities but I’m hopeful.

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

I can’t stop laughing

Also notice how Axe 2 and 3 is single target? Couldn’t even give us a proper cleave weapon.

What are you talking about? Axe auto and 2 say 3 targets in the description. Axe 3 causes illusions retarget. Of course it has to be single target.

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Posted by: pico.6402

pico.6402

Axe 3 says that all illusions retarget a new foe.

So it will be possible to fight many oponents, and not to summon new phantasms, just retarget from time to time…

We need more skills like that.

Mirages axe

in Mesmer

Levetty.1279

I can’t stop laughing

What are you talking about? Axe auto and 2 say 3 targets in the description. Axe 3 causes illusions retarget. Of course it has to be single target.

You know whats better then a skill that retargets your kittenty axe clones to a new enemy thats probably already died by the time you find a new target? Aoe attacks that actually do damage.