My Mesmer Build Extremely Strong. Enjoy!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daimon Vampires.5873

Daimon Vampires.5873

in Mesmer

Posted by: Loony.3714

Loony.3714

What’s it a build for?

Also whatever its for I know that shattered strength is worse than phantasmal haste for power and maim the disillusioned for condi.

in Mesmer

Daimon Vampires.5873

Primarily WvW build but also open content and Dungeoning.

in Mesmer

Daimon Vampires.5873

Shattered Strength applies 10 to 15 reliable stacks of might, and up to 25 stacks of might. This might greatly amplifies your scepter/sword Illusionary Counter and Illusionary Riposte damage. The cooldown on scepter block, without alacrity, is 4.5 seconds. Sword block is 9.5 seconds.

Phantasmal Haste is very viable if you want to run boonless, as the Rune of the Defender are brilliantly designed to have very short boons, seldom being stolen or corrupted.

The power of this build with continuum split is great, however it also boasts significant resiliency, mobility, stun breaks, cc, and durability.

Gravity Well is also viable over Signet of Humility (moa), however for roaming WvW, double moa allows for 1 v (x) play survivability.

in Mesmer

Posted by: oldmaster.3547

oldmaster.3547

Well thank I want to give it a try!

in Mesmer

Posted by: SilentSam.1589

SilentSam.1589

will definitely have to give this a whirl. Any vids of the build in action?

in Mesmer

Posted by: milo.7198

milo.7198

This is almost exactly like the build i’ve been using since i unlocked Chrono. I’ve had very little trouble with any of HoT, LS or core.
My utilities are a bit different, and for weapons, i run sword/shield and scepter/focus. Use focus 4 to pull mobs together. With immob on focus 5, use it to freeze the group and hit scepter 3. Since the mobs are stacked, the beam will have cleave. Switch to sw/sh, hit sword 3 and swap then sword 2 and shield 5. There shouldn’t be much left.
Pre-chrono, i ran this build with duelist instead of chrono and sw/focus and sc/sw. Scepter 3 hits almost as hard as sword 2, even in a power build and the ripostes from the sc/sw blocks hit pretty hard, too. They also recharge very quickly.