Imperatora.7654

1) lack of perma swiftness / 25% runspeed boost

2) see 1.

Name 2 things you hate with mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Frost.2107

Frost.2107

1. Scepter’s uselessness.
2. No 25 % speed signet (or something to boost run speed)
3. Illusionst’s Celerity not being an Adept Minor trait anymore.
4. Greatsword #1
5. Bugs.

in Mesmer

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

1. Clones and Phantasms die when their target dies. This gets annoying with PvE trash, when facing multiple foes at the same time. The idea i have is that instead Phantasms auto-die when Combat mode ends.
2/3. Either no +25% speed signet or trait.
2/3. Not good Elite skills. To me they r all not good to useless.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

1. Mesmer downstate. More often than not the blink puts you further into danger than helps you. Sure it is an almost guaranteed way to avoid the first stomp, but that’s just delaying the inevitable.

2. Lack of sustained pressure.Dont get me wrong, our power / condi burst is some of the best in the game, but i find that our sustained pressure is quite low and if you miss or have your burst dodged / negated it leaves you in a bad spot.

Happy holidays all!

Get a different build then. You can build a mesmer for sustained damage and it’s pretty effective.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xovian.8572

Xovian.8572

1. – The fact we don’t have a Pistol main hand, or any 1 handed power based range weapons.

2. – That elite skills simply aren’t elite for any profession, and in most cases being able to choose another secondary skill would be preferred.

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

There’s nothing that I really hate about the class. I think if I had to choose, I would say change nothing versus potentially breaking something I like. If I had to pick two things, they would be:

- Scepter improvements – but any change that makes it less viable as a ranged weapon that does power-based damage is bad for me. It is the only one-handed ranged mainhand weapon.

- Portal range/time indicators – I feel really bad when I screw up on using a portal

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bios.1398

Bios.1398

1. Fights against people were harder , theyre extremely easy right now with my condition pu build
2. Prismatic understanding should give vigor/might as well

Teehee

in Mesmer

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

1) being the target of qq on the forums
2) the potiential nerfs of class specific fun exploits

in Mesmer

Posted by: dan.3618

dan.3618

Swiftness limited to focus, walk speed for any class in wvw is not fun and basicly not viable.

in Mesmer

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

1.no offensive skills
2.phantasm die on www before they even deal any dmg (they should be immortal for 2 sec or for their first strike)
3. mantras 3 sec cast – its too long on www or pvp its horrible . maybe with 1 mantra on the bar its fine but casting 3 mantras is suicide
4. ohh and NO OFFENSIVE SKILLS
5. no traits for manipulation (i think only 2 :range and cd)
6. no info which ilussion is alive (change pink dots into icons representing phantasms)