Need a good build

Need a good build

in Mesmer

Posted by: TGamesification.3845

TGamesification.3845

Hey guy I haven’t played in a while and quite a bit has changed. I am looking for a small team wvw roaming build. Thanks

Need a good build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pwent.2639

Pwent.2639

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fhAQNAsaWlknpMtNqxINcrNCrxg6sS7MSOQAl01A-TFCFABIp8zhDBgc7Pkm+gFOCAA8AAKU9nrUCSKgIGGB-w this is what i use but with exotic gear. If i left something out it is changed often, feel free to use offhand sword instead of pistol.

Ida

Need a good build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

Guide in my signature. The build is harder to play than a normal shatter set but a lot of people play it.
It is specifically for the staff + gs shatter set but a massive part of it can also be transfered over to a staff or greatsword + sword/x shatter set. I also added a lot of links which will help you decide which weapon set you want to use in a shatter build and from which you will learn something no matter how good of a mesmer you are.
Another option would be PU condi, but I think of it more as a solo roaming set than a team roaming one. Though it can work in team roaming. Ask Fay (Pyro) to help you out with PU condi if you decide to go that direction.

Pineapples rule

Need a good build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pwent.2639

Pwent.2639

^His build is fantastic, but doesnt do as well in small team wvw imo because the lack of the sword evade and immob. That being said i run it lots if i have another mesmer running sword mainhand or i just feel like changing things up a bit.

Ida