Need help with my build

Need help with my build

in Mesmer

Posted by: JQKAndrei.8705

JQKAndrei.8705

Hey there,
I’m running Greatsword Sword/Pistol for WvW runs, i usually play zerg because i’m not geared yet but i don’t want to focus on zerg-based builds

my traits are 10-20-10-0-30

i want to deal decent damage with maybe some big numbers on Blurred Frenzy and Berzerker,

i recently turned lv80 and i’m stacking honor badges(actually i’m at 700 with like 100.000 karma)

to make my build i need to know which stats i should focus on and which i must not keep too low,

it’s my 1st character and i’d like to know what avarage crit% and crit damage i should go for and how much toughness/vitality i must keep to not die too fast

i’m not looking for orther’s builds because none of them fit my playstyle, most Gs+S/P aren’t even for wvw

Need help with my build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nevhie.6079

Nevhie.6079

i want to deal decent damage with maybe some big numbers on Blurred Frenzy and Berzerker,

Remove 30 Illusion Traits :P

to make my build i need to know which stats i should focus on and which i must not keep too low,
it’s my 1st character and i’d like to know what avarage crit% and crit damage i should go for and how much toughness/vitality i must keep to not die too fast

Average stat for MEsmer (Normaly with food)
Crit rate 50%, Crit damage 80% ++, Power… Depend on trait.

Opinion for DEF.
Below 2,2k = Glass
2,2 ~ 2,5k = Still squishy. But not glass. Standard Backline DEF
2,5- 2,7k = Moderate. Standard Frontline DEF
3k = Tank

Nevhíe
GreatSword Mesmer
Jade Quarry, Strike Force [SF]

Need help with my build

in Mesmer

Posted by: JQKAndrei.8705

JQKAndrei.8705

+1
Thank you veeery much, it’s exactly what i needed

could you tell me the same you did with DEF about Power?

the traits are from this guy and are meant to not make confusion skills become dead skills, correct me if i’m wrong

and he does nice damage

(edited by JQKAndrei.8705)