New UI change for clones?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iizslennus.8392

Iizslennus.8392

So I’m no crazy big player or anything. At the moment, I’m just leveling multiple classes.

My favorite though and original, is my wittle Asuran Mesmer: Zhenero

One thing I do pretty often though is World Boss runs. I don’t know if it’s something you see in other play styles like PvP, WvW or dungeons etc, but it gets pretty cluttered during the WB runs. In this clutter, I try my hardest to tell what clones I have and when during my rotation, but it’s still pretty crazy because I want to see if it’s worth it shattering or not. (I want to shatter clones, not Phantasms)

In the picture, you can see that I have 2 types of “clones” up. A clone and a phantasm.
Would it be ever, EVER possible to have two different colors for which one’s you have up?
Like Pink for clones, and Purple for phantasms??
Any ideas???
Any nay’s or yay’s?

Attachments:

in Mesmer

Posted by: Yunalesca.9850

Yunalesca.9850

You messed up some words I think.

On your picture you have two illusions up. One clone and one phantams.
While clones look exactly like you so they wear the same armor and weapons, phantasms appear purple-ish and transparent and wield their phantsams-specific weapon.

So you actually have some differentiation.

While you’re right that it can be pretty messy during a WB fight, you can differentiate the both by their brightness. Phantasms are a bright-purple blob, clones are usually darker.

Yuna Brija – Bunker Chronomancer [TDG]

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Also by the words “Phantasmal —-——” above the phantasm.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

I threw an idea somewhere here of having different colored dots for clones and phantasms on your “clone bar”.
If that’s what you mean, then I agree. Would be good QoL change.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Agent Noun.7350

Agent Noun.7350

My dream scenario would be to have the circles we have right now for clones, and then weapon icons for phantasms. A little sword for the Phantasmal Swordsman, a little pistol for the Phantasmal Duelist, etc.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Don’t be afraid of shattering your Phantasms. More so if your CD are over and you can summon up a new one. And keep in mind a simple rule, unless you got 3 Phantasms out, a clone won’t overwrite one, they’ll overwrite another clone.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest