New aspiring Mesmer reporting in!

in Mesmer

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

Hello frands!

As the title says, I’m soon finished leveling my Mesmer (I have speedleveled him in Edge of the Mist with birthday booster, so I’m not really confident going out in WvW quite yet).
That beeing said, I am just going to dive out in WvW, that’s the best way I learn.
No shortcuts.

Anyhow, I hear people complain about PU mesmers, and after playing thief a lot, I think this is a stealth heavy spec? I am going to duo with a D/P thief as well, so I think these two classes have some nice synergy (after what I have read).

Can anyone link me to a PU build? I also need to buy everything, so if you wouldnt mind putting the armors etc on it as well, would be appreciated.

I also heard people call it a easy build, but that fits my current experience with Mesmers.

Thanks in advance, Kenny.

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

u want a direct dmg pu build?

or a condi pu build?

in condi tho u need ur enemys to atk u, if they just ignore u (by ignore i mean just use blocks heals and evades etc without atking u ) u cant do anything to them , u barely even will tickle them, it needs ur enemy to be aggressive, but if u r playing w a thief partner it should be fine

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

mompen.7952

Hey. Thanks for the answer.

I think direct dmg would suit me just fine :-)

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

forgot to say : as condi u r kind of unkillable , while powerpu still has several risks

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Mesmer

mompen.7952

Allright. Well, I play conditions on my necro, and want this guy to be more direct dmg oriented. Risks I can live with

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

There are a few builds in this thread that might suit you well

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Trait-choice-for-zerker-Pu-build

in Mesmer

mompen.7952

Thanks, I will check them out