[OMFG] Looking for Mentors

in Mesmer

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

It’s been a while since the OMFG tag has popped up here, I know.

A newer player has joined the guild, but is unfortunately (for me) on the EU servers, so the majority of players I could suggest will be of little practical help.

I would like someone from an EU server to mentor them. They have a preference for WvW/PvP and want to get better at 1v1s. The build they want to use is here. They are looking for feedback on the build, alternate options, and practice duels.

Please inbox me in game you’d like to help. (If you’re in OMFG you can find my name in the roster by filtering for Ranks, I’ll be near the top.)

- Vinesta

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

If he’s looking to practise 1v1s in WvW there’s a lot of duelling spots that he can find all sorts of different builds depending on his server. Generally south camp by the windmill or the various walls around stonemist are regular duelling spots and people do give feedback about your build in a non salty way usually.

You might want to say what server he is on too as it may facilitate other forum users to seek out challenging or watching his fights. I’d offer to help but my schedule for most evenings is pretty much full of either PvE raids, WvW raids, practise and studying but if he’s on my server or one I’m against I might seek him out.

in Mesmer

Calliope.8675

Shiverpeaks one I think.

in Mesmer

Calliope.8675

\o\ I still need a volunteeeeer!

Please, thank you.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

\o\ I still need a volunteeeeer!

Please, thank you.

He could always visit the forums! :D

in Mesmer

Calliope.8675

Practical experience is hard to gain through text though.

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

i am eu in the guild

will be happy to do some pratice

only problem is when i teach usually ppl kill me after that…. kitten