Omg, thank you Anet!

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kikidori.5916

Kikidori.5916

Player-owned minions will now take 95% reduced damage and condition duration from nonplayer attacks that do not specifically target them. When the attack specifically targets the minion, then it will deal full damage and condition duration.

This makes Phantasms not instantly dying to bosses anymore.DDDDDDD

The Desolation of Great Jungle Wurm!

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I had 3 Phantasms up attacking Tequatl. 3. They were attacking. 3 of them. The whole time.

It was beautiful.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

It’s an amazing change that will make PvE as a Mesmer (or Ranger) way more bearable.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: flatlined.6597

flatlined.6597

It’s an amazing change that will make PvE as a Mesmer (or Ranger) way more bearable.

or necromancer >_>

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fhaeris.9237

Fhaeris.9237

A big thank you from me, too. After years of suffering, mesmer pve is finally fixed and enjoyable to play.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

It’s great! Thanks Anet!

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Keep in mind that this is only in the testing stage… they will probably nerf it or do something else with it.
They wanted to go full invulnerable on minions. It was that way at least during raids in the betas.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: AzureWolf.9150

AzureWolf.9150

I have to agree, Anet gets a big “thank you” for this change. It’s made my Mesmer so much more “survivable” in PvE (and my Ranger and Necromancer too….they thank you as well)

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

or necromancer >_>

Certain builds of Necro :P (And Engineer, Guardian, Ele, Thief, plus various racials).

I was referring to the professions who have pets as part of their mechanic and can’t opt out :P Though Necros definitely have some pet heavy options.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: AtomsOrSystems.9420

AtomsOrSystems.9420

Another +1. I can’t even say how much more enjoyable PvE content feels, now.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Or even engie. Turrets don’t die instantly, same with gyros.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Faab.8049

Faab.8049

Pretty sure A-net made a mistake there. They probably intended it only for Necro minions… :S. Hope it stays this way.

The other day I was surprised to see my clones happily running through the wyvern fire to shatter on his tail end. Didn’t read the notes until now, but this is great! Finally a way to use shatters on world bosses.
And a phantasm build! Yeeh!

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: xBlack.4897

xBlack.4897

Pretty sure A-net made a mistake there. They probably intended it only for Necro minions… :S. Hope it stays this way.

It was answered already that this would affect every single player made ai, so enjoy.

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

I’d like to have the rift count as a minion aswell

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Omg, thank you Anet!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Faab.8049

Faab.8049

I’d like to have the rift count as a minion aswell

Lol, yeah. that thing ends fast! Sometimes less than a second to actually fire off some spell before it all snaps back.