PVE solo condition build

PVE solo condition build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Hi,

I haven’t play my mesmer in a while, so I am outdated. What is the meta for condition builds? I am aiming to solo some dungeons with it.

Ty

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

PVE solo condition build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

You’ll be using staff as your main damage weapon. To get maximum damage, you’ll want something that looks like…

04604 or 04505 taking DE, chaotic dampening, and IE. You’ll want to use full rabid gear for this; sinister is technically higher dps, but then you’re as squishy as zerker, and that’s sorta the reason why you’d use condie instead of power in the first place.

PVE solo condition build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Yeah, thank you. Frifox also answered me on reddit.

I am trying to mixmax the thing. So I will expriment a little more with runes and sigils.
For instance, I think double staff is a good idea, and probably also aristocracy runes.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

PVE solo condition build

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

You’ll be using staff as your main damage weapon. To get maximum damage, you’ll want something that looks like…

04604 or 04505 taking DE, chaotic dampening, and IE. You’ll want to use full rabid gear for this; sinister is technically higher dps, but then you’re as squishy as zerker, and that’s sorta the reason why you’d use condie instead of power in the first place.

Is this a change of heart? haha., I usually see you say THE GREAT BIG NO on condition builds on pve.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

PVE solo condition build

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

Is this a change of heart? haha., I usually see you say THE GREAT BIG NO on condition builds on pve.

Only when considering soloing dungeons.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

PVE solo condition build

in Mesmer

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

condition builds are legit for soloing and OP mentioned soloing dungeons

so

1 + 1 = 2

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes