Phantasms are affected by Alacrity.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Refia Montes.3205

Refia Montes.3205

Just tested it out, applying Alacrity to Phantasms make them attack faster. I tested this by summong 3 Sw Phantasms on the Golem and then shattering them so that all of their attacks are on sync through Chronophantasma. Afterwards I casted Well of Recall on one Phantasm to observe if its attack pattern would desync from the other two. Turns out I was right.

From this, would it be a good trait if there was a way for us to share Alacrity with Phantasms? Maybe we could change one of our slow traits in Chrono to sharing Alacrity to Phantasms? Would be a nice addition.

Mirage DPS HYPE

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Phantasms are affected by most non-stat affecting boon/buffs. This includes, but is not limited to:

Protection, Quickness, Alacrity, Retaliation, Resistance, Regeneration, Swiftness, Fury, Stability, and Aegis.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Don’t we basically have that in Illusions line with “Phantasms attack more often”?

in Mesmer

Esplen.3940

Don’t we basically have that in Illusions line with “Phantasms attack more often”?

But that stacks with Alacrity, so you can make them have even shorter attack animations. All you have to do is not give Alacrity to your teammates.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

But that stacks with Alacrity, so you can make them have even shorter attack animations. All you have to do is not give Alacrity to your teammates.

So basically, if your raid teammates are too bad at dealing damage, you wish you could flag a “prioritize my phantasms”-option?

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Esplen.3940

Eh, if you were a Chrono Boonbot, your phants will never do more than your teammates.

As a Power Mesmer, on the other hand… you’ll see your Swordsman reaching ~10k dps (9563 in that fight).

in Mesmer

Posted by: Refia Montes.3205

Refia Montes.3205

Yeah it’s an interesting interaction. A trait like:

Shared Memories
Grant Illusions alacrity whenever you gain alacrity.

Basically it just copies your current alacrity to illusions whenever you gain alacrity. It would increase Phantasm dps but… I don’t know where to put it.

Mirage DPS HYPE

in Mesmer

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

Put it in slow traits and suddenly it can compete with chronophantasma…