Possible mesmer cooldown issue.

in Mesmer

Posted by: ojikori.8457

ojikori.8457

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mMmmMc0zMMRammMRbmmGx9MGzcMsbca

Ok with this build there are two skills at least that lower phantasmal duelists cooldown. Phantasmal haste and duelists discipline. I also believe that illusionists celerity should drop it another 20% right since it summons an illusion by the way it is explained since it says the duelist is an illusion in the description. But it appears that only one is applying to that skill and I’m just wondering if this is broken or working as intended. Can anyone give me an answer to this?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

Phantasmal Haste reduce the CD on the phantasm’s ability, not the skill that summons it. Meaning that your phantasms will attack more often, if they stay alive.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

in Mesmer

Posted by: ojikori.8457

ojikori.8457

Phantasmal Haste reduce the CD on the phantasm’s ability, not the skill that summons it. Meaning that your phantasms will attack more often, if they stay alive.

Does celerity effect that skill?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Okuza.5210

Okuza.5210

Celerity and CD-20% skills stack for all weapon skills except sword/3. Sword/3 will reduce by 20% for either Celerity or Sword-20%, but not both. In all cases, the tool-tip will only show the 20% reduction.

If you watch the CD timer after summons, though, you can easily see that the full 40% from both traits is in effect.

in Mesmer

Qelris.6901

Celerity and CD-20% skills stack for all weapon skills except sword/3. Sword/3 will reduce by 20% for either Celerity or Sword-20%, but not both. In all cases, the tool-tip will only show the 20% reduction.

If you watch the CD timer after summons, though, you can easily see that the full 40% from both traits is in effect.

Sword #4 and I believe Scepter #2 are only reduced once too. Celebrity doesn’t work on these.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Sword #4 and I believe Scepter #2 are only reduced once too. Celebrity doesn’t work on these.

That’s because they are not strictly illusion summoning spells. They are a block, with a side effect.

in Mesmer

Qelris.6901

That’s because they are not strictly illusion summoning spells. They are a block, with a side effect.

As they are labeled as Clone, one would expect them to be reduced with Celebrity. Oh well. :/