Power of Shatter Mesmers

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: stunningstyles.7054

stunningstyles.7054

Hey everyone! Just made a quick video showcasing the power of Shatter Mesmers (20 20 0 0 30). I know everyone is converting over to Phantasm Mesmers but the video shows how Shatter Mesmers are still not out of style :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2u3hU8fiW8 Leave comment and Like if u enjoyed it!

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Psych.6527

Psych.6527

I wouldnt say that is correct, shatter mes is still probably the most played build. Phantasm and shatter are equally strong depending on how they are played

Finch Psydstep|Phantasmal Mesmer and Council Leader of
Gamers Republic of South Africa[RSA]|Aurora Glade.
“If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule, of honor!”

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

stunningstyles.7054

True but in high rank Tpvp im seeing more Phantasm Mesmers due to their way superior way of dealing with targets 1v1. Shatter Mesmers get dodged a lot at high level play

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Nice video anyway XD

I don’t know why but I can’t get into use staff as a offensive weapon. Need more training I guess

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

stunningstyles.7054

Yes the warlocks are soooo strong after u put down chaos storm. Also it has good defensive skills. Even though GS is better for Mesmer vs Mesmer, staff shines in all other aspects.

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

Shatter is still very powerful. You just have to make people walk into your shatter rather than try to force the issue . I time my shatter when I think people are charging into me or kite them to where my clones are standing.

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Nice vid, that said.

High lvl tPvP or 1 vs 1 duels in spvp is mabye 1-2 % of the player base. The rest (wvwvw, Pve, dungeons pve, custom spvp etc) you dont see phantasm mesmer dominating even if it not a unviable spec. This is why ppl dissagree when you say everyone converting to phantasm. When you say that you talk out of your own perspective where a few % of the player base is found.

Again, GS shines in mesmer vs mesmer you claim. This is correct in sertan situations. 1 vs 1 where the GS is phantasm spec and battlefield is set. Say 1 vs 1 on graveyard in the spvp map where the GS is phantasm spec. But in open world wvwvw where the shatter mesmer can chose situation and terrain the mele shatter will have a advantage due to range, gear scaling and LOS. Add a few pillars to los around and you see a big dissadvantage for GS.

/Osicat

Power of Shatter Mesmers

in Mesmer

Posted by: Adian.8756

Adian.8756

Top 200 sPvP NA, and you use your mouse to click every single skill? You’ve got to be kidding me ._.

Lyann Vail | 80 Mesmer
Aurora Glade [EU] | Leader of ‘The New Reality [NR]’
WvW Beast!