PvE (dungeons) Berserker build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Birdhermes.3510

Birdhermes.3510

Hi guys,

I’ve just gotten my Mesmer to lvl 80 and want to start running dungeons, maybe low lvl fractals with him. But I don’t know what the best build is for Berserker Mesmers.

What is the trait build for Berserker Mesmers?

I already have a full Berserker armor set (CoF P/P/Crit with ruby orbs) The weapons I use now are: Sword+Focus and GS. I really like these weapons and the utility from the Focus, so I don’t want to change it.

Appreciate the help!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Hate to see post with no answers…

I would recommend you to start with this build (and also to check the sticked list)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/OP-Phantasm-Mesmer-Build-Fractal-Dungeon/first

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

20/20/0/0/30 is what you are looking for.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

20/20/0/0/30 is what you are looking for.

Remember, he is starting…

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

phantasm build suggested is the best and maybe the easiest to use….while not being too easy.

It gives best resusts as you play better but want force you in huge risks as a shatter build that gieves even less rewards…..

I was a shatter mesmer…..i thougt phantasms were boring…….until i tried that build.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

I use this Skoteinos’ Phantasm build (the one on the first post, not the one later in the thread) for dungeons and fractals. I am currently doing lvl 28 Fractals.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/OP-Phantasm-Mesmer-Build-Fractal-Dungeon/first

Weapons – Greatsword + Sword/Focus
[]: Inflict 15% more damage from “Empowered Illusions” and 15% more damage from “Phantasmal Strength” = 30% YES they STACK
[]: Illusion Summoning skills recharge 20% faster YES it STACKS with every Weapons 20% reduced recharge on skills! Even though it doesn’t show on tooltip. Test it checking the cool-down timers on Phantasms summoning skills.
[]: Glamour skills recharge 20% faster (Feedback-Portal-NullField)
[]: Retaliation, Regeneration and Fury on Phantasms.
[]: Reflection on Focus skills
[]: +50 Power on Greatsword, +50 Precision on Sword
[]: Great Damage and Crit (even when you shatter)

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

(edited by Xavi.6591)