[PvP] Support Chronomancer

in Mesmer

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Build 1 (with slow on interrupt): link

Build 2 (more Well focused): link

I was just playing around a bit in the build editor. And I came up with a boon share ChronoShatter support Mesmer. Theoretically this Mesmer has a reasonable boon uptime, boon share ability and access to slow and quickness, AoE heal and cleanses. Thus, she can support the team in multiple ways while being tanky herself and not relying on stealth.

But she doesn’t really deal any significant damage… most likely.

What do u guys think?

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

You may not be aware but currently, the well trait has been changed and does not cleanse conditions. Because of that you do not have any AOE cleanse except for your heal.

I would recommend you to go and look at
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/bunker-chrono-open-discussion-VIDEO/first
since we did work on a chronomancer bunker/support.

in Mesmer

TyPin.9860

You may not be aware but currently, the well trait has been changed and does not cleanse conditions. Because of that you do not have any AOE cleanse except for your heal.

Well, the shatter AoE cleanse and heal is good too… but what does the Well trait do now?

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Mesmer

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Well, the shatter AoE cleanse and heal is good too… but what does the Well trait do now?

All’s Well that Ends Well: Changed functionality. This trait now grants 2s of alacrity to allies standing within the well when the well ends.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Chronomancer-Changes-for-Next-BWE

in Mesmer

TyPin.9860

Uh thx for the link. I really didn’t see that post^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe

in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

And as far as I know, the shatter is not AOE. It heals and cleanse yourself only. I have been complaining about it, since you would expect ally support in the “inspiration” line.

in Mesmer

TyPin.9860

U are right. For some reason I always assumed it was AoE… but that’s only in my head^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

U are right. For some reason I always assumed it was AoE… but that’s only in my head^^

It used to be. It got nerfed in the spec change.