Questions about restorative matras

in Mesmer

Posted by: McNuggetBandit.8376

McNuggetBandit.8376

Q:

Couple of questions about restorative mantra,

Firstly does it activate the might,fury and restoration on runes of Dwyana and Alturism etc?

And secondly how much is the base heal on it?

CHEERS!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

A:

Godmoney has an incorrect answer.

Might/fury/restoration/regen/swiftness/etc on runes that say they proc “on heal” will only work with a dedicated healing skill. You can use the healing mantra to proc these, but simply traiting restorative mantras will not cause any mantra you charge to proc the “on heal” characteristics of runes.

The heal is 2600 with a scaling of .2 per point of healing power.

The healing only procs on charge, and not on the cast. It procs as you finish the charge of the mantra.

Godmoney was confused, and thought you were referring to the healing mantra, not the trait.

(edited by Pyroatheist.9031)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Godmoney.2048

Godmoney.2048

2,620 base and according to the wiki a .4 healing power ratio though the wiki has question mark so it’s unsure about the .4 part.

Yes, it does proc runes like Altruism. Both the charging and spending of charges will proc runes if you’re specced into Healing 20 deep.

A GS build I ran for a little bit was 30/20/0/20/0 Picking up the triple mantra charges and cond removal and heal on charge in Inspiration tree.

It’s actually quite a bit of healing even with just base healing power and zerker gear.

in Mesmer

McNuggetBandit.8376

also just checking, the wiki states the healing only procs on charge and not on the cast, is this the case still?

in Mesmer

Godmoney.2048

also just checking, the wiki states the healing only procs on charge and not on the cast, is this the case still?

If you’re not 20 deep in the healing tree then it only heals on using a charge. If you take the healing tree’s tactic then it will heal on both charging and using said charges.

If you go 30 deep into power and get the 20 point tactic in healing you can have a total of 4 heals.
1 for charging
3 using charges.

in Mesmer

Godmoney.2048

Godmoney has an incorrect answer.

Might/fury/restoration/regen/swiftness/etc on runes that say they proc “on heal” will only work with a dedicated healing skill. You can use the healing mantra to proc these, but simply traiting restorative mantras will not cause any mantra you charge to proc the “on heal” characteristics of runes.

The heal is 2600 with a scaling of .2 per point of healing power.

The healing only procs on charge, and not on the cast. It procs as you finish the charge of the mantra.

Godmoney was confused, and thought you were referring to the healing mantra, not the trait.

Well there you go. It does proc though on spending of charges assuming you work with the runes internal CD.

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

If you’re not 20 deep in the healing tree then it only heals on using a charge. If you take the healing tree’s tactic then it will heal on both charging and using said charges.

If you go 30 deep into power and get the 20 point tactic in healing you can have a total of 4 heals.
1 for charging
3 using charges.

I’m fairly certain op is referring to the trait, not the healing mantra, mantra of recovery.

in Mesmer

Godmoney.2048

1 for charging
3 using charges.

I’m fairly certain op is referring to the trait, not the healing mantra, mantra of recovery.

Oh, I see.

in Mesmer

McNuggetBandit.8376

Yea im tlaking about the trait,

So lets put this into a theory situation,

I have the trait selected and i go to charge mantra of pain,

On the end of charge the healing will proc which in turn will proc the runes?

(after runes internal CD) i then cast matra of pain charge wil lthis then pop a heal and another rune or not?

thanks for you help

in Mesmer

Pyroatheist.9031

Yea im tlaking about the trait,

So lets put this into a theory situation,

I have the trait selected and i go to charge mantra of pain,

On the end of charge the healing will proc which in turn will proc the runes?

(after runes internal CD) i then cast matra of pain charge wil lthis then pop a heal and another rune or not?

thanks for you help

Just read my first post, I explained precisely how it works there.

in Mesmer

McNuggetBandit.8376

Cheers missed that post haha, still wanna do some testing then kinda kills how i wanted to make my mantra build for small scale skirmishing but it will still work just not as strong