Stomp & shatter bug?

Stomp & shatter bug?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

Have anyone experienced troubles after patch when stomping and shatter(s) during it cancel stomp?
Seems it occasionaly happens to me or mb I miss something?

(edited by Mak.2657)

Stomp & shatter bug?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

Sorry, tested it right now. I think I’ve got what is a problem. Desperate decoy was fixed to proc at 50% and CD was fixed too. So occasionally getting hits while stomping procs desperate decoy more often for me , thus stops any action. Wrongly tied problem to shatter because off habit to blind shatter downed enemy interrupts.
Btw do you like current decoy behavior (regarding it interrupts non damaging actions too)?

(edited by Mak.2657)

Stomp & shatter bug?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

This has been bugging me a lot lately. Took me a while to realize why my stomps were getting interrupted before I realized it was Desperate Decoy. This trait has gotten me killed or screwed up a team fight more times than I can count. I understand it interrupting combat actions so not to reveal you, but stomping? Thief’s blinding powder doesn’t interrupt stomps.

I’ve just switched to Phantasmal Fury because I can at least rely on that.

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com

Stomp & shatter bug?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Maybe they should tweak the trait activation to not interrupt.

Stomp & shatter bug?

in Mesmer

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

If it’s a problem then don’t use it. One of the biggest issues with these kinds of abilities was that they would activate while you continue your action thus revealing you and wasting the trait.

I’m happy with it as it currently is.

Stomp & shatter bug?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

It can still be a waste with projectiles being on the way.