Suggestion For our Current Runspeed Issue

in Mesmer

Posted by: Discordian.5384

Discordian.5384

So currently every class except Mesmer has reliable swiftness or 25% runespeed signet.
I was thinking a simple fix that would help mesmers keep up would be to change the way signet of inspiration works out of combat to have an increased chance to cast swiftness .. maybe 4 times greater chance for swiftness while not in combat.

It still wouldn’t always proc but i think it would be a great improvment on current situations

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jsvkkie.2037

Jsvkkie.2037

there are alrdy 2 threads about this.

in Mesmer

Posted by: sasoriza.5967

sasoriza.5967

Imho there should be more – this really is an issue!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Alex.9268

Alex.9268

Yes there should be more. Out of combat speed really should be fair across all professions period. After the patch we are by far the slowest of them all.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Lordryux.9785

Lordryux.9785

take signet of inspiration make the passive 25% movement speed and and the active effect when u activate it u gain all boons for 5s. thier. problem solved. then maybe you will see more mesmers using signets WIN !

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Well i have one very simple solution.
Reduce cooldown on blink.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: sinican.9250

sinican.9250

No thanks that is a band aid fix and a poor one at that… I like that inspiration does other buffs too because they are nice to have entering combat. Enough threads about this already… but we need a better solution like other classes have, the only semi reliable swiftness we have requires us to sacrifice our offhand to use the dang scepter all the time… I am tired of it, but I can’t stand how slow we are.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MLieBennett.9031

MLieBennett.9031

Why not alter the Inspiration Trait “Compounding Celerity” effect?

You and your Illusions have a +25% bonus to speed. The bonus decreases by 8% for each active illusion for you (but not for your Illusions).

(Likely would need a name change to fit better though.)

YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN’T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?
- (Death, Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)

in Mesmer

Posted by: sinican.9250

sinican.9250

Why not alter the Inspiration Trait “Compounding Celerity” effect?

You and your Illusions have a +25% bonus to speed. The bonus decreases by 8% for each active illusion for you (but not for your Illusions).

(Likely would need a name change to fit better though.)

That’s not a bad idea, I kind of like it, that would allow us to move better out of combat and allow our clones/phantasms to move better while in combat… if I am reading correctly.