[Suggestion] Shatter F1 -blast combo?

in Mesmer

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

I’m wondering if it’s possible for a blast finisher on shatter f1, but I think it may be way too strong. So why not discuss it.

I’m thinking it will only apply for the first clone that hits the enemy, or yourself traited with Illusionary Persona. This would make us have two blasts, one from Torch, and one from shatters. Could be on Daze or something with longer CD if it’s sounds way to Op.

As said just a suggestion

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

in Mesmer

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

It doesnt really suit us. We dont really have anything that would make it worthwhile. On group play yes it would be good but solo it would add nothing most of the time.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Thedarkdot.2793

Thedarkdot.2793

Yes please.
Gives us some added group play aside from ulities.
It should definetly not proc on more than 1 clone or yourself, because otherwise with persona = 4 blasts = lol. Dunno if this is technically possibleI(assuming it goes on a clone and not just always yourself)?

Putting it on mind wrack might put it in a bit too short of a cooldown(15s) if you run 30 in illusions(10s?) if you where to just get it all the time without giving something else back.
As always with anything mindwrack related, it’d be fine for a not full-on damaging shatterbuild, but for one it may be a little much.

Maybe make it a master inspiration trait?
For shatters you’re pretty much stuck on 20 in dueling for desceptive evasion.
If you want imbued diversion or illusionary persona you’re gonna have to get 30 in illusions
Then if you get 20 in inspiration for the trait (I’ll miss my focus reflect though ), you can’t put 10 in domi for 20% mind wrack damage. Alternatively, don’t get 30 in illusions.

Either way, I don’t think it’ll be too much that way.
What goes to make room for it? Combine temporal enchanter with glamour mastery?
I dunno, I’m not so glammy.

Thetinydot [OATH], mesmer
Ring of Fire

(edited by Thedarkdot.2793)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

Mind stab. Mind stab. Mind stab.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

^ Mind Stab (GS #3). Also torch #4 blast should REALLY be put at the begining of the skill. Doesn’t make any sense with the delay it currently has.

You can comment in my suggestion thread (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Suggested-Trait-and-Skill-changes/) if you want to. It’s time the devs finally hear to our needs.

in Mesmer

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

1.Possible to do it a grandmaster trait.

2. I am not sure, but 4 blasts for a shatter it pretty op, so a random from one of the clones /you (IP-traited), or something like this Shatter now acts like a combo blast, with 15 second(more added if needed) ICD, it would be a possibility.

3. Or on daze shatter, makes one clone proc blast field, and the rest not, since Daze is on 34.5 sec when traited it sounds not that Op. it’s still one blast every 34.5 seconds. Unless you use [signet of illusions to reset it]/[trait for reset on 50% hp], therefore the 15sec ICD.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

What i would like instead is a condi removed from each shatter by default. Not shattered illusion like what we get from shattered condis trait but just one condi removed from each F key used. Would help the class with worst condi removal in da game.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Thedarkdot.2793

Thedarkdot.2793

Solo condi removal on shatter = solo
Blast on shatter = group
Mes is fine solo in many cases.

So putting condi remove on shatter by default may be a little much?
Not every build has to be balanced against every build, it’s why we have builds.
Not saying we couldn’t use some condi removal love, or certain necromancers/engies couldn’t use a little nerf.

As for putting a blast on diversion, you have to watch out with imbued diversion(makes it AoE), as it would be both an AoE daze and a blast, which may be a lot at once regardless of cooldown.
Though if both are a grandmaster trait, combining them would definately put you back on other areas (since you can’t get desceptive evasion, assuming it’s not in the dueling traitline). I think this is a pretty good idea too. Both could prolly work.
Strangely, on mind wrack it might be fine as a master trait in inspiration.
What does everyone else think?

Also bump for great justice., one of the better mesmer suggestions I’ve read in a while.

Thetinydot [OATH], mesmer
Ring of Fire