[TEST] Need a Norn to test Snow Leopard elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

I have 2 mesmers but sadly none of them are Norn. Can a someone try this for me,

- Drop a portal entry
- Go into Snow Leopard form
- Press and hold #4 till you stop
- Exit Snow Leopard form
- Drop a portal exit

Did the portal work or was it too far? Now, do the same rush but with swiftness. Did the portal work?

I have few norn chars and it appears that the Rush in the snow leopard form has range of about 4,000 which is close to portal range.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

First test : It works
Second test (with swiftness) : Still works (I think there is a max speed, so it’s limited to that max speed, hence the no difference).

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Ah, good to have confirmation. I swore I tested this before and didn’t think it worked, (I love my Snow Leopard). Definitely going to revisit it tonight

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I have few norn chars and it appears that the Rush in the snow leopard form has range of about 4,000 which is close to portal range.

Why am I just learning this now?

Why have I not made everything a Norn?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Portal range:

1. Be out of combat
  2. Have a traited focus
  3. Drop 1 end of the portal
  4. Drop temporal curtain on top of the portal and run through it at the same time
  5. Run in a straight line. When the recharge on temporal curtain hits 8 seconds, you are at maximum portal range.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

Though, Norn forms have that annoying drawback of channeling the transform… which seldom makes it super practical. Though with portal it seems fun. I seldom have it traited given how I like mass invis, but… go Norn, anyway