This patch has made mesmer the joke of pvp

in Mesmer

Posted by: Castervania.3560

Castervania.3560

Does it makes sense buffing other classes and nerfing others to balance pvp?
I understand mesmer was doing too good with phantasm builds it needed a nerf, but that doesn’t mean on top of that we should have gotten hit on the sword. It was our only way to get close and not get 1 shot. Shatter build is useless without sword. The whole shatter build revolve around sword blurred frenzy, now we do our lips to our death. You take our swords away and give us torment on a block skills???

So now there are not really any viable spvp build available other than phantasm which is so lame just to summon and let ghost do my damage :/.

Seriously Anet why would you do this to mesmer?

No confusion build, no shatter build, no mantra builds, interrupts build sounds like a joke to me. You know why mesmer is mesmer? because it was master of confusion, master of the art of scape, hit and run, now is hit and die.

Remember Anet that it was you who introduce this class to the mmo, it was you who designed it like this, it was you who decided it was going to have this type of gameplay.

Look at the picture below, you wanted to introduce build diversity, all you did was put two professions on top and push ranger and mesmer down to the grounds.

If you don’t fix this quick, your going to lose a lot.

All you have to do is rebalance mesmer at least giving the sword distortion on blurred frenzy and we should be okay for now.

Attachments:

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Speedfire.6732

Speedfire.6732

A picture of you not being first for a time does not indicate a nerf. Nor does the fact that a warrior and or necro are before you, if you’re implying on that. Maybe they capped more than 1 point?

Oh and how exactly did your shatter build get nerfed by the last update, I’m really interested …

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

Shatter wasn’t really affected, except for Blurred Frenzy.

I tried a 0/20/30/0/20 Prismatic Understanding build today, it was surprisingly effective.

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

I’ts not about the points its about the classes being used the most now in spvp which are necros and warriors.

And the way shatter was affected it’s that when we leap then we blurred frenzy we are able to survive 2 second of damage where we can use mirror and shatter them. Now when we try to do that we get killed instead. cause evade all attacks dont quite works the same way.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Regardless of the OP’s intentions, ALL of mesmer’s traits and the stats granted by its trait lines need to be reworked. Torch trait in power? Scepter trait in healing? Phantasm traits in shatters? None of it makes sense. Every other profession’s traits are logical. Mesmer needs to be reworked. From the ground up.

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

Indeed but the sword nerf was too much.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I’ts not about the points its about the classes being used the most now in spvp which are necros and warriors.

Well, duh?
Think for a second about previous patches and you’ll realize why Necros and Warriors are so common in sPvP now.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Speedfire.6732

Speedfire.6732

We can get hit by retaliation now during a frenzy. Nothing too harsh imo, I don’t like it but the immunity was too much in terms of being off balanced. Dodge away or pop some distortion and you’ll be fine.

@Cadwall if you point at the position of the traits rather than the traits themselves. Yes they are very often in very strange places indeed.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xephiare.4793

Xephiare.4793

The only class that kitten es me off is necromancer.

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

Sounds like everyone is happy with this nerf.
Good to know.

in Mesmer

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

you posted a picture of hotjoin.

anyone including a warrior or ranger’s pet can be ontop of the scoreboard in hotjoin. i take that back, my warrior now does more damage than ranger pet.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in Mesmer

Posted by: Godmoney.2048

Godmoney.2048

Honestly now that I’ve had a couple days with it I feel it’s a mostly fair patch for us.
A couple nerfs hurt.
A couple areas became more interesting.
A few new possibilities opened up.
Shatter is still awesome which is my favorite variations anyways.
I’ll adapt.

I’m Winning.

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/How-hard-is-nerf-on-shatter-build Looks like there are others concern with the same thing…

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

Btw, you’re talking sPvP.
Please keep in mind you’re talking about one of 3 aspects of the game, and probably the smallest one going by # of players seen (at least on Aurora Glade).

While many balance changes happen because of sPvP (since it’s much less stable as a result of not being suites to the genre of game it runs in, but meh, I could rant an hour about that), “PvP” includes WvW to me. And that has quite different balance from sPvP.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

We all took a big hit, don’t matter which way you look at it. The sword timing was perfect, distortion on BF was perfect. Yea try to solo a good warrior now.It’s close to impossible.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xephiare.4793

Xephiare.4793

Find different ways instead of sticking with a nerfed build then.

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

We all took a big hit, don’t matter which way you look at it. The sword timing was perfect, distortion on BF was perfect. Yea try to solo a good warrior now.It’s close to impossible.

“Solo”.
In a MMO. In a game type where 1v1 balance is factually impossible as long as different classes exist.

How come people never stop expecting or wanting 1v1 balance, yet keep playing a game genre which cannot support it? If you want 1v1 balance, play a game where it’s possible!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ororo D Munroe.8937

Ororo D Munroe.8937

i felt so weak compared to other classes. got beaten several times in a row,

Ororo D Munroe
For Grape Justice
Gate of Madness

in Mesmer

Posted by: Trigr.6481

Trigr.6481

This is normal, whenever a class gets a buff everyone want’s to play them for the first few days. Please try and refrain from your useless argument. Necro’s are fine, mesmers are fine. If you honestly think mesmers are at the bottom of the tier when it comes to viable classes then you are not doing something right. —Countless--

in Mesmer

Posted by: Winterfell.8915

Winterfell.8915

Shatter is still, good! Phantasm also, but now we can also play a good cond build!

Ofc there are some nerfs, you just need to adjust your skills, playstyle etc..
My pvp opinion.. no idea bout PvE!

Edit: I crossed against some good interupt mesmers!

(edited by Winterfell.8915)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dirty Dirty.3208

Dirty Dirty.3208

class is fine… things just moved. Deal and improvise. Shatter still 1 shots. Just need to setup. Now eles can kill you, engies,warriors, and others if you slip up. Save your cool downs.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Winds.3087

Winds.3087

We can get hit by retaliation now during a frenzy. Nothing too harsh imo, I don’t like it but the immunity was too much in terms of being off balanced. Dodge away or pop some distortion and you’ll be fine.

Forget about retaliation, most of us would be ok with that, but real kicker in the nuts is that blurred frenzy after 25 patch is interruptable mid-cast now.

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

Assuming that the interrupt cannot be evaded, yes.
But, lore-wise it makes more sense. “Blur” logically connects to evading all attacks, so for any newcomer it would make perfect sense that it behaves just like an evade, not an invulnerability.

The nerf stings, but nothing unmanageable tbh. Doing fine already, took 2 dungeon runs to get used to it. :P

in Mesmer

Winds.3087

Logic may be connected, but still falls apart, because this so-called blur still shares icon with distortion, which is invulnerability and behaves differently, another example of anet being too fast with their 110% cryptonite nerf flails.

And I encourage you to try bfrenzy 48 gong dredges and call your nearest friendly psychologist afterwards, like I did.

Screw this esport kitten, why should pve suffer because of some rabbits can’t deal with butterfly shatter buffoons and then cry about it loud. We desperately need splitting such changes, so pve players remain unaffected by tidal wave of spvp meta.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Stealth.9324

Stealth.9324

All burst combo has a way to counter, except for Mesmer. Most of the Burst can not be repeatedly in a short time frame, never be under 10s, except Mesmer. Mesmer Burst is the only combo that can not be evaded if played right. Plus you can get the combo every 8 sec if traited (bf patch), so I believe that Sword Nerf is justify. And yes, I agree that the change should be made for PvP, but not PvE or WvW.

Kaane Moka – Champion Magus. Loola Illuma – Champion Genius.
Proud player of : team [uA] – team [TGI]. Australia base, now recruiting.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Finale.5281

Finale.5281

Mesmer Burst is the only combo that can not be evaded if played right.

Oh? Do tell.

in Mesmer

Stealth.9324

S#3 Cripple on hit, Swap Immobilized. Even if miss, pistol #5 give stun. Please tell us any other class weapon set out there that has this many CC on Weapon Skill? S#2 before also give you Invulnerable, so BF is a SURE HIT if your target being CC, not to mention you can also activate Shatter instantly while being Invulnerable. Say for example, with Eles, if you are being CC, you can activate Shocking Aura to stop the melee burst but it NEVER works with Mesmer AT ALL. On top of everything else, like I mentioned bf on my post, other class Burst required a specific skill to get the burst off, so they can not be repeated until the main skill off CD which is normally NEVER under 10s. Mesmer Burst can be sued every 8s.. BF is too strong for such a skill with INSANSE short CD

in Mesmer

Carighan.6758

And I encourage you to try bfrenzy 48 gong dredges and call your nearest friendly psychologist afterwards, like I did.

How do Engineers do that then? Hrm? :P
See, you are talking about an issue with a PvE encounter design. If the solution to the attack is to use Blurred Frenzy, something is wrong with the attack because only a single class has blurred frenzy and very few classes have comparable attacks or abilities (I can think of Ranger of top of my head, and then they still have to trait it).

Say for example, with Eles, if you are being CC, you can activate Shocking Aura to stop the melee burst but it NEVER works with Mesmer AT ALL.

It works now, that was pretty much the point of the change.
And the CD is longer now, too.

in Mesmer

Stealth.9324

Yeah I know. And I am happy that this was changed.

in Mesmer

Winds.3087

How do Engineers do that then? Hrm? :P
See, you are talking about an issue with a PvE encounter design. If the solution to the attack is to use Blurred Frenzy, something is wrong with the attack because only a single class has blurred frenzy and very few classes have comparable attacks or abilities (I can think of Ranger of top of my head, and then they still have to trait it).

Engineers? Last two I met used grenades from their max range and felt k.
We both know that they won’t change 48 dredges a single bit, because apparently “100000 hp non-vet monster lvl 83 with 6000-8000 armor and 10000-17000 attacks” is their vision of “hardcore”. We can only hope those encounters will be improved, but let’s get real – not in this season.
I bet my favorite bath duck they haven’t even thought about pve, when they changed bfrenzy. Could be ok for pvp, I don’t know because I don’t pvp nor do I care about it, but I don’t want to be affected by those pvp trends a single bit.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

We’re only a joke in wvw atm… and even then just for large scale which is pretty much everything in the upper tiers. I can honestly say we do better now that I’ve gotten all of our mesmers to reroll and weened us off the portal/veil crutch. Small scale is still fine though… unfortunately we’re below everything except rangers in large scale.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in Mesmer

Stealth.9324

Lucky that u are still useful on small Scale, Eles is a joke when it comes to roam as well as a joke come to Zerg as well. The only thing I can see Eles being useful is being their farming Token bag.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

Lucky that u are still useful on small Scale, Eles is a joke when it comes to roam as well as a joke come to Zerg as well. The only thing I can see Eles being useful is being their farming Token bag.

You must be that kind of player that anet usually listen when they do balance changes.
Blurred frenzy has a counter in itself, you cant move while using it. Also, the target cant move away or the damage is null. I know different ways to avoid what you think is “the unavoidable combo” as a mesmer, other classes cant? I guess we should first nerf blurred frenzy, then start to nerf our various leaps, teleports, immunities and so on. This must be the solution, dont you think. A CD increase was probably needed (even if a lot of bursty skills are on a low cd), the double nerf is a bit too much.

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

I repeat mesmer is a joke. I would rather play ele and feel like i’m doing something. Mesmer just doesn’t feel the same anymore, I believe that this people talking here run other classes and that’s why they are happy with the changes or they are pver, they have no idea of how hard it just got to solo in spvp and they could care less.
This is the only class I play and would not reroll regardless.

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

You must be that kind of player that anet usually listen when they do balance changes.
Blurred frenzy has a counter in itself, you cant move while using it. Also, the target cant move away or the damage is null. I know different ways to avoid what you think is “the unavoidable combo” as a mesmer, other classes cant? I guess we should first nerf blurred frenzy, then start to nerf our various leaps, teleports, immunities and so on. This must be the solution, dont you think. A CD increase was probably needed (even if a lot of bursty skills are on a low cd), the double nerf is a bit too much.

THANK YOU! finally someone with common sense. unavoidable combos? noobs cants avoid those combos because they cant think for themself.

in Mesmer

Posted by: JesseBensen.4817

JesseBensen.4817

I don’t understand why everyone is so upset about this nerf. I was shocked and disappointed at first but with a little reworking of the traits im back in business. and yes this nerf did directly effect my build to the max it could have, but I dealt with it. Mesmer is still one of the top pvp classes.

in Mesmer

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Sounds like we’re not face-roll easy any more which is good. I’m tired of seeing all the mesmers in PvP and WvW. Maybe a higher skill floor will scare away the bandwagon players.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Mesmer

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

Seems like I am the only one that this doesn’t affect that much? Granted, I haven’t really fought anyone with Retal up (I think). But so far, I think you guys are overreacting. The cooldown increase is barely two seconds and you still have other means to fight. I feel that mesmer is still very viable and that most guys here are crying for no reason.

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

in Mesmer

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

I did fight 2 DD eles together yesterday and I had one to 50% and the other to 10% and then 2 allies came in and mopped it up. If you switch regularly between weapons, the cooldown doesn’t seem to be a problem anyway. I only see it as a problem if you stay in sword constantly.

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

in Mesmer

Posted by: Skavian.9863

Skavian.9863

I love getting killed during Blurred Frenzy. Probably my favorite thing. Or knocked down.

I was playing against some very good folks last night in SPVP and I pretty much could not touch them kittenter. They were aware of how Shatter works and even when I adjusted my game – I couldn’t stick around long enough (was facing a lot of necros) because I had no defense kittenter with the BF nerf and would just get rocked.

I’ve played PU builds, condition builds – and while PU and Condition are neat – PU is pretty weak and doesn’t actually accomplish anything in SPVP and the Condition build did “okay” but falls over against most people smart enough to play against it. If Torment wasn’t applied on a Block I would even say it was strong but that’s only because Scepter is producing 2 clones instead of 1.

Phantasm is fine. I just dropped 5 from Illusions and picked up the movement speed trait in (Inspiration?) and just run around while my Swordsman/Duelist destroy folks. Feels different – if people are smart enough to kill your Phantasms (Like I do to Phant mesmers) you’re kinda useless.

I haven’t done any WvW yet mostly because I’m poor and don’t want to repurchase all my gear to swap specs but P/U probably works fine in WvW roaming for what it’s worth although I’m not a fan of how slow it kills.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Evo Sapien.5298

Evo Sapien.5298

Um no. Sword users took a moderate hit on one skill.

My builds were all buffed.

in Mesmer

Stealth.9324

You must be one that quickly jump to the Conclusion when a Post of a Player against your opinion. Please read my previous post about the Blurred Frenzy and what do I mean by unavoidable. Sure when it is 1on1, I can easily avoid it and I do know how to. However, you either has to trade off a Condition Cleanse (Remove Immobilize, Cripple to dodge when Mesmer Swap) or a Stun Breaker (In case you are being stun by Pistol#5). Now no matter what you look at it, it is a win-win situation. Sure you miss your Combo but your Opp waste one of his important tools for survive. And don’t forget you can repeat this combo every 8s (ok I push it to 10s), but the opp’s Condition Cleanse and Stun Breaker will never be off CD in a much longer time. Eventually, he will find himself run out of all Conditions Cleans and Stun Break, then that is the time you can burst him down.

Now in a team fight, where CC being thrown everywhere (Guardian, Engine,Eles,etc..), the result will be much more obvious. Opp down much faster and there will be no way he can escape that situation. In the situation that Opp being CC, he has other measure that works for most classes, save Mesmer to counter the burst (say for Example, Shocking Aura or Updraft). BF give you invulnerable entire casting time, so you don’t have to worry a thing about using it, whether being KD or CC, not to mention it is on a very short CD. Being rooted while casting but you are Invulnerable the entire time, I don’t think it is a COUNTER at all. The main reason for being rooted is a Drawback to give an opponent a chance to counter. However, in the case of Mesmer, they have to be back out while BF being casting if don’t want to get hit by some stray swings. They can not do anything about the cast, not even Blind.

Now back to the drawback for being Rooted, as you can see that a lot other class also has Burst skill that Rooted player in play (Meteor Shower,Chunning Earth,…). They don’t have the luxury casting it freely. They have to watch out for KD, CC, Blind and have to endure the dams while casting it. Simply put, it is a trade off, sitting duck, to cast a Powerful Skill. The rule does not applied to Mesmer BF though. And all of them has a long CD compared to BF.

THANK YOU! finally someone with common sense. unavoidable combos? noobs cants avoid those combos because they cant think for themself.

Sure you can say I am a Noob or this is l2p issue. However, I think you are the one that need to learn a bit more about the potential of what your class is capable of.

(edited by Stealth.9324)

in Mesmer

Stealth.9324

I repeat mesmer is a joke. I would rather play ele and feel like i’m doing something. Mesmer just doesn’t feel the same anymore, I believe that this people talking here run other classes and that’s why they are happy with the changes or they are pver, they have no idea of how hard it just got to solo in spvp and they could care less.

Please go and make a Eles, and see how useful Eles is in WvW. I challenge you to roam as Eles which can be done by Mesmer. And I am a PvPer, you can check my leader-board rank if u wish to do so if u are not believe in me.

Since I see you are so disagree with this Nerf and think it is too much, why so? Sure BF now no longer give you invulnerable, but still allow you to evade the whole entire time, which mean you can still cast it without worrying about a thing in the world, except now you have to watch out for Shocking Aura. CD has been changed to 10s to 12s (2s Difference),sure it will take time to get used to but it is not impossible to do so. Remember RtL nerf to Eles? Please elaborate me how RtL nerf back then is justify. Mesmer kill people with BF, while Eles use RtL to run away. BF still give you Evade and 2s longer CD while RtL being Nerf from 15s to 20s, then from 20s on hit to 40s off hit. Please remind me how easy it is to miss an attack. That’s nerf there barely touching the Bunker Build which was intended to tone down Bunker Build but COMPLETELY destroy our ability to Roam in WvW as well as to cross map faster in PvE. It takes time to adjust to this Nerf and we have had a hard time to do so. Or when Thief geting 4s reveal debuff, that Completely mess up their rotation chaining Stealth. Compare to these two Nerf, BF nerf will not make much different than normal. You can still cast it with no worry, you can still do Dams like bf, you can still combo off it easily, the only different now is every 12s instead of 10s like bf. It will take time to adjust, I give you that but it is not a MAJOR nerf that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do so. Also back then, they did not give us anything to compensate for the nerf while in this patch, they give you buff to compensate for that. So be happy.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Triple nerf to Blurred Frenzy if you include it now being an evade, increased 12 sec CD and the minor trait Illusionist’s Celerity being hard to impossible to get now unless you are Shatter.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

BF cooldown is annoying considering it is a MH weapon skill – so we have auto attack, 9 seconds BF and 9 seconds iLeap (traited with sword cooldown).

Not to mention OH weapon have long cooldowns anyway.

Ok the evasion I can understand, but cooldown would be perfectly fine as before.

in Mesmer

Stealth.9324

IC nerf while I agree with you is a bit too much. A bit, not a lot .A trait is too powerful for a merely 5 pts regardless. However, you can live without it. Sure this will be a hit to your Phantasm Build, say you lose like 20% Dam Efficiency, but at least, you got your Conditions Dam Mesmer back.

Elementalist Nerf, they take two of our Cantrip Break Stun and put it to 2 Useless Untilities. On top, they reduce our Dams by 50% (2% dams per boon to 1% dams per boon). While the Dams Nerf, Eles Bunker don’t really care because it is not that big of a deal, but 2 Break Stun Cantrip being taken out has cripple our Function as Bunker at least more than 50%. Sure we have a new trait called Fresh Air, DPs dams Build. But we still testing it out. Though I can see it will not last long due to the nature of the build has literally has no survivability, you fail your Burst, you die, simple as that. There is no way to escape at all.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Regardless of the OP’s intentions, ALL of mesmer’s traits and the stats granted by its trait lines need to be reworked. Torch trait in power? Scepter trait in healing? Phantasm traits in shatters? None of it makes sense. Every other profession’s traits are logical. Mesmer needs to be reworked. From the ground up.

While I agree, I’m afraid what may be the result of this rework when it’s done by the same guys who screwed this one up.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dragnela.6532

Dragnela.6532

IC nerf while I agree with you is a bit too much. A bit, not a lot .A trait is too powerful for a merely 5 pts regardless. However, you can live without it. Sure this will be a hit to your Phantasm Build, say you lose like 20% Dam Efficiency, but at least, you got your Conditions Dam Mesmer back.

Elementalist Nerf, they take two of our Cantrip Break Stun and put it to 2 Useless Untilities. On top, they reduce our Dams by 50% (2% dams per boon to 1% dams per boon). While the Dams Nerf, Eles Bunker don’t really care because it is not that big of a deal, but 2 Break Stun Cantrip being taken out has cripple our Function as Bunker at least more than 50%. Sure we have a new trait called Fresh Air, DPs dams Build. But we still testing it out. Though I can see it will not last long due to the nature of the build has literally has no survivability, you fail your Burst, you die, simple as that. There is no way to escape at all.

What is DAM? :$

in Mesmer

Castervania.3560

Please go and make a Eles, and see how useful Eles is in WvW. I challenge you to roam as Eles which can be done by Mesmer. And I am a PvPer, you can check my leader-board rank if u wish to do so if u are not believe in me.

Since I see you are so disagree with this Nerf and think it is too much, why so? Sure BF now no longer give you invulnerable, but still allow you to evade the whole entire time, which mean you can still cast it without worrying about a thing in the world, except now you have to watch out for Shocking Aura. CD has been changed to 10s to 12s (2s Difference),sure it will take time to get used to but it is not impossible to do so. Remember RtL nerf to Eles? Please elaborate me how RtL nerf back then is justify. Mesmer kill people with BF, while Eles use RtL to run away. BF still give you Evade and 2s longer CD while RtL being Nerf from 15s to 20s, then from 20s on hit to 40s off hit. Please remind me how easy it is to miss an attack. That’s nerf there barely touching the Bunker Build which was intended to tone down Bunker Build but COMPLETELY destroy our ability to Roam in WvW as well as to cross map faster in PvE. It takes time to adjust to this Nerf and we have had a hard time to do so. Or when Thief geting 4s reveal debuff, that Completely mess up their rotation chaining Stealth. Compare to these two Nerf, BF nerf will not make much different than normal. You can still cast it with no worry, you can still do Dams like bf, you can still combo off it easily, the only different now is every 12s instead of 10s like bf. It will take time to adjust, I give you that but it is not a MAJOR nerf that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do so. Also back then, they did not give us anything to compensate for the nerf while in this patch, they give you buff to compensate for that. So be happy.

You are obviously not a shatter mesmer. The whole thing was based on BF. At least mine was.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Godmoney.2048

Godmoney.2048

You are obviously not a shatter mesmer. The whole thing was based on BF. At least mine was.

Ive played shatter mesmer from since launch. I have over 1450 hours on Godmoney. I can handle this nerf and adapt.

In fact the nerf I’ll go so far as to say it was a justified nerf. This hasn’t stopped me from winning.