Tooltips for Almost All New Skills

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aluren.1896

Aluren.1896

Dulfy also has amazing screenshots of the tooltips:

http://dulfy.net/2015/05/01/gw2-chronomancer-points-of-interest-livestream-notes/

This is just a copy and paste from my post from Chaos Archangel’s Chronomancer Stream Alert thread…just thought it would be easier to see here. Also, I included the shield skills. As he mentioned before..all numbers are subject to change…

Based on the live stream… I didn’t see the Well of Calamity used…other wells are listed below.

Continuum Split
60 sec cd (which he already said has been increased but didn’t specify by how much)
Prevents point capture
Duration 3 seconds

Destroy all your illusions and create a rift in the time space continuum. When it expires you will be revert back to this point with your previous health, endurance and skill recharges. Duration increases per illusion shattered.

Assuming that illusionary persona was baseline when he did the video, each clone (mirror images and one for himself) increased the duration of the continuum by one second for a total of 6 seconds on his video. Like others have mentioned…the continuum can be destroyed.

Also I just noticed that there is a slight typo in the tooltip and that there should be a comma after endurance that isn’t there…

For wells: (Numbers are off because we don’t know what gear he was wearing and he also had lots of food/utility buffs). The elite well has no classification..but the other wells are “Wells.”

Gravity Well (Elite)
1 second cast time
120 sec cd

Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, pulling enemies to the center and granting stability to allies. When it expires, the well floats enemies caught in it.

Pulse damage: 272
Final Damage: 908
2 Stacks of Stab for 10 seconds
Pull: 50
Float 2 seconds
Number of targets: 5
Pulses: 3
Duration: 3 seconds
Radius: 240
Combo Field: Dark
Range: 900

Well of Action
3/4 Second cast time
30 second CD

Create a well of delayed time, damaging and slowing foes. When the well expires, time snaps back, granting quickness to allies.

Pulse damage: 296
Slow: 1 Second
Quickness: 3 Seconds
Number of Targets: 5
Pulse: 3
Duration: 3 Seconds
Combo Field: Ethereal

Well of Recall
1 Second Cast Time
45 Second CD

Create a wall of memory which speeds allied recharge. When it expires, it steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them.

Final damage: 581
Alacrity: 1 second
Chill: 5 seconds
Pulse: 3

Well of Eternity
3/4 second cast time
20 second CD

Create a well that rewinds time, granting vigor to allies. When it expires, the well heals all allies in the area.

Initial self-heal: 2604
Ending heal: 3924
Vigor: 2 seconds
Pulses: 3
Combo Field: Light

Shield 5: Tides of Time
1/2 second cast time
40 second CD

Launch a wave of temporal energy that damages and stops enemies it passes through and buffs allies. The wave then returns to you. Touching the returning wave reduces the recharge of this skill.

Damage: 451
Quickness: 1.5 seconds
Stun: 1 second
Recharge reduced: 10 seconds
Blocks Missiles
Range: 600

Shield 4: Echoes of Memory
2.25 cast time
30 sec cd

Block the next incoming attack. When the skill ends, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants alacrity to allies. If an attack is blocked, Deja Vu is usable for a short time.

Damage: 430
Slow: 3 seconds
Number of bounces: 3
Duration: 10 seconds

Deja Vu
2.25 second recharge

Block the next incoming attack. When this skill ends, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants alacrity to allies.

Damage: 430
Slow: 3 seconds
Number of bounces: 3

Server: Crystal Desert
-Timelys [Pdox][OMFG]

(edited by Aluren.1896)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

F5 CD is abit too short. It essentially turns all the long CD skills (120~180) to 60 secs CD.
I think Anet need to take a close look of f5 before they launch it.

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

F5 CD is abit too short. It essential turns all the long CD skills (120~180) to 60 secs CD.

sighhh…..This is the first specialization shown.. yet people…. sighh,….

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

F5 CD is abit too short. It essential turns all the long CD skills (120~180) to 60 secs CD.

I’m not excited about druid at all because I know it’d be boring compare to mesmer. (Since specialization seems to be featuring class’s specialty, like if mesmer’s theme is Chrono, then ranger’s theme must be Tamer…) It’d be something to do with making pet powerful I bet lol… Maybe tell pet to do this and that and so on XD.

(edited by Toxsa.2701)

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

I’m not excited about druid at all because I know it’d be boring compare to mesmer. (Since specialization seems to be featuring class’s specialty, like if mesmer’s theme is Chrono, then ranger’s theme must be Tamer…) It’d be something to do with making pet powerful I bet lol… Maybe tell pet to do this and that and so on XD.

Cmon.. I am excited for the druid too, who know maybe we can summon Barney! Now its as cool as the mesmer. The best part of it is that it is PURPLE!

Anyway kidding aside, I am excited for druid. seriously. My ranger is jerking in excitement!

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aluren.1896

Aluren.1896

F5 is already getting an increase in CD that they said at the POI but they didn’t say how much they are increasing it by.

Server: Crystal Desert
-Timelys [Pdox][OMFG]

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

F5 is already getting an increase in CD that they said at the POI but they didn’t say how much they are increasing it by.

Please let it be 75s. Think about it, our current shatters are at 15,30,45,60s cd.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dark Saviour.9410

Dark Saviour.9410

Doesn’t feel all that ‘chronomancer…y’ to me, but I guess to do that right would be pretty broken.

A lot of this stuff really feels like, “Here’s some effects. Because… like… time? Trust us. Wibbly-wobbly and all that jazz.”

Gone for good after Halloween 2Ø12.
A shame fun things could not simply be fun.

in Mesmer

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

So, we have a Dark field now, eh?

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

So, we have a Dark field now, eh?

Yep, really excited about it. A bit more discussion on that here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Chronomancer-Spec-Combinations/first#post5027313

Combined with alacrity and our new chronomancer toys, could be pretty interesting.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Shame we didn’t get to see Well of Clamity, would be nice to know what kind of conditions it afflicts. Hopefully it isn’t an ethereal field either but I am 101% positive it is.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xaylin.1860

Xaylin.1860

Shame we didn’t get to see Well of Clamity, would be nice to know what kind of conditions it afflicts. Hopefully it isn’t an ethereal field either but I am 101% positive it is.

Here you go.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Here you go.

Thanks

ethereal

Cripple and weakness though is nice.