Torment for Scepter #2

Torment for Scepter #2

in Mesmer

Posted by: cal.4718

cal.4718

Hey guys, according to this
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Torment
we get Torment on scepter #2.

Note that the skill page isn’t updated, but the skill itself is mentioned under the Torment condition page.

Enjoy

Torment for Scepter #2

in Mesmer

Posted by: clipnotdone.9634

clipnotdone.9634

If that is the case, then it would imply the leaked patch notes are true.

Which is unfortunate, since according to said notes, Illusionary Counter will do 1/4 of its previous damage to give 3 stacks of Torment, which even with a low power condition build is barely going to make up for the damage lost.

If this ends up being true, then the Sceptre is still going to be sub par at best as a condi weapon, and loose its best asset in a power build.

This is shaping up to be a pretty crappy patch for Mesmer players.

25/90 never forget.

Torment for Scepter #2

in Mesmer

Posted by: Aidron.2610

Aidron.2610

As a condition/scepter Mesmer player, this is uninspiring. If this is their answer to making Scepter more viable I am not impressed.

I was looking forward to this patch. I am seeing less and less to be excited over.

Torment for Scepter #2

in Mesmer

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

There are disappointingly few changes for the Mesmer compared to other professions, which seems to be the trend with all patches. This still isn’t the trait overhaul we were promised at the end of Beta (to be delivered before release, as it were).

Torment for Scepter #2

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

There are disappointingly few changes for the Mesmer compared to other professions, which seems to be the trend with all patches. This still isn’t the trait overhaul we were promised at the end of Beta (to be delivered before release, as it were).

We have only seen the trait changes, and they are roughly of equal number per class, Engineer excepted. What’s the problem exactly?

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Torment for Scepter #2

in Mesmer

Posted by: ErraticFaith.9142

ErraticFaith.9142

Well its often the idea that changes recognized =/= changes wanted.

So if that theory is applied, for most mesmer has received no changes at all. lol.