[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Hello all. I always found fighting and analyzing a fight against a Chrono very thrilling. I like to review and learn how to fight against them better. They are probably my favorite class to fight against when on my Reaper. Not because they are easy, but because they are tough and hard to predict. But not so tough and hard to predict to the extent of a daredevil whose infinite dodges and stealth just leaves me bamboozled.

My first 4 fights in the video were against Chronos
I was wondering if those Chronos in the video are any good and how I fared against them.

Were there things I could have done better as a Reaper or things that better Chronos would have done against a Reaper in those situations?

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: francescoG.1069

francescoG.1069

In fact all of them have made a mistake: they used the Chronomancer

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

They couldn’t dent the Reaper. They got eaten alive.

I bet they were smashing buttons trying to do something, with no results. Clones got killed so many times before hitting you.

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: francescoG.1069

francescoG.1069

They couldn’t dent the Reaper. They got eaten alive.

I bet they were smashing buttons trying to do something, with no results. Clones got killed so many times before hitting you.

Should increase the life of illusions

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ananeos.4587

Ananeos.4587

Mesmer trash tier confirmed.

Hailsec – Asuran Mesmer | EVOS
Zraiyya – Asuran Elementalist | EVOS
Akkodi – Asuran Engineer | EVOS

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

Ahh so this is what EZ mode looks like now. sigh

I don’t really get what your questions are, as it’s clear that none of these Mesmers had a prayer. They were quite simply outgunned, not outplayed!

“Mesmer trash tier confirmed.”

Yep, and that’s why we should be thankful to OP for posting this.

And as a parting thought, I want to point out that from my experiences from unranked PvP at least, Necros are currently averaging at least 2 per team at the moment. They’re pretty much destroying the fun for any normally or sub-optimally balanced profession and/or build. They’re not the only culprits by far, but they’re quickly becoming the most annoying nuisance around.

No hate, just calling it as I see it.

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

um…i totally disagree with you guys…I get thrashed easily by Mesmers too…I just posted my wins only…those mesmers in the videos kill me at least 5 times for every one of my win.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Not sure if this adds anything to the discussion but I’ve done a chrono vs reaper duel video in the last beta.

vid link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KzrTJV8cWM

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

[Vid] Reaper vs Chrono

in Mesmer

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Someone posting an edited video of them winning duels is hardly evidence of any sort of imbalance. Power Reaper Vs. Power Chrono is a fun matchup. Can go either way depending on the individual skill of the players involved and the environment of the fight. Open field fights are mostly in favour of the Chrono, but using axe can somewhat reduce the risk of being kited to death by the Chrono.

Gandara