[Video] Boonshare Murmur small scale roaming

in Mesmer

Posted by: XgamerXgodX.9617

XgamerXgodX.9617

We decided to do some small scale roaming, but I’ve been slacking on footage on my end so I hastily put this together.

Build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAseWnsICFohNoBuqBEgilejquUb1Z1MAugM6MFKhWD-TlyHQBkTPQ+eAAhb/hKqEkeq/4FNBEU5HAOCAC4QAAsTAQ5gDg36W3eLwACIgACIADIgACIgAkCIwxAA-w

~Enjoy!

Knight Dryden (Dragonhunter) – Yu Aredy No (Chronomancer)
[ERP] Gunnar’s Hold
My YouTube Channel

in Mesmer

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

Since no one else has given you feedback yet I’ll throw my two cents in.

I really dislike your Wanderer’s based build. You deal next to no damage, you provide negligible healing. You’ve probably got the most armor and health out of your entire party yet because of skill spam you nearly die at 1:15. Aside from boon application (which is extremely aggressive) it honestly feels like you are being carried by the rest of your party members.

I don’t understand your choice for Feedback or Signet of the Ether. None of your traits complement these two skills. Nearly every time I see Feedback its impact is inconsequential. You pop your heal for no explicable reason at 0:40 and then run around like a meat shield in the middle of the enemy while you’re waiting for skills to recharge.

That said, I do like that you’re using Continuum Split in more situations than just doubling up on your Elite. I also respect that you’ve opted not to equip Blink- though that had better be the case with your armor stats! In the future I would recommend chaining CS with Signet of Illusions during after-cast into Signet of Inspiration. You can also leverage other elite skills like Time Warp since you’ve got nearly 100% effective boon duration through Chaotic Persistence.

in Mesmer

Posted by: SkyshaAdbinderMoonshard.7026

SkyshaAdbinderMoonshard.7026

Since no one else has given you feedback yet I’ll throw my two cents in.

I really dislike your Wanderer’s based build. You deal next to no damage, you provide negligible healing. You’ve probably got the most armor and health out of your entire party yet because of skill spam you nearly die at 1:15. Aside from boon application (which is extremely aggressive) it honestly feels like you are being carried by the rest of your party members.

I don’t understand your choice for Feedback or Signet of the Ether. None of your traits complement these two skills. Nearly every time I see Feedback its impact is inconsequential. You pop your heal for no explicable reason at 0:40 and then run around like a meat shield in the middle of the enemy while you’re waiting for skills to recharge.

That said, I do like that you’re using Continuum Split in more situations than just doubling up on your Elite. I also respect that you’ve opted not to equip Blink- though that had better be the case with your armor stats! In the future I would recommend chaining CS with Signet of Illusions during after-cast into Signet of Inspiration. You can also leverage other elite skills like Time Warp since you’ve got nearly 100% effective boon duration through Chaotic Persistence.

I am of the completely opposite opinion on the vast majority of your point. Dealing damage or being the healer is not the roles of a boonshare mesmer, the roles of a boonmshare mesmer is to provide boons, zone control and AoE CC. I’d highly doubt the group in question would be doing as well without high quickness uptime. I’d highly doubt he has the highest armor in his group as they run with a Necro (Trailblazer got more armor than wanderer) and wanderer mesmer got just 1-2k hp more.

Signet of the ether resets the cooldown of shield 4, more blocks is good. Feedback has no target cap and provides good defense for a group against projectiles.

Honestly Time Warp is useless outside of very closed spaces. Gravity Well provides a good way to burst down 5 people as opposed to a field that most people accidently walk out of. In the video the mesmer in question often Continuum Splits his shield 4 (to trigger the free Signet Of Inspiration) and then Signet of Inspiration again as this gives more boons than the other.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

My question would be what boons are you getting outside of quickness that your group wont already have a high up time on with a Herald and Support Ele/Guard in the group?

I guess you could get an extension on some resistance up time if you have a Malyx rev in your group plus the CS resistance from BD would be beneficial. And a little more stab, albeit generally only one stack, to pad out the DH’s stability downtime.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]