in Mesmer

Posted by: Matty.1953

Matty.1953

I’ll only take on board what you said about daze shatter cos the rest is bull

[Video] Condi Shatter PvP gameplay

in Mesmer

Matty.1953

But you’re right about my dazes, they do need some work. Thanks for the critique albeit delivered with a condescension that I guess should be expected on these forums.

in Mesmer

Matty.1953

Also I cant tell if you’re chastising me for not taking cleanse or praising me. Either way, if you’re going to argue about the build itself I wouldn’t bother.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Coxy.5269

Coxy.5269

Sounds like someones open to suggestions?

Nyiiooxxxxxxxeeeyyyyy

in Mesmer

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Awww someone got their feelings hurt.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Mesmer

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

lol he removed the video

in Mesmer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

You gotta be joking! There is not one single iota of condescension in what messiah said!

He’s probably one of the nicest people on this board as far as build/video critique goes. He’s always constructive and gives genuine advice based on his own vast opinions/experiences on the Condition Shatter Mesmer.

That is exactly what I saw when I read his reply in this thread. It gave very simple and quite objectively formed advice. I mean it’s 3 lines, and no lol, newb, l2p, etc! Just honest advice for both what makes this video better (quality), and what might improve your play (holding F3 for the burst after cleanses are down, refrain from mindless spamming shatters).

Some people man…if you’re that sensitive, then don’t post in a public forum IMO.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

So while you do need a bit of hefty translation protocol for this, it’s not really that hard to do…

nice

A compliment.

try to do 1080p videos and put some music or commentary

Some constructive criticism on the video itself. 1080p is definitely desirable, and music/commentary can definitely make a video better…though they can also ruin it, so be careful.

dont spam shatter and save f3

Some constructive criticism on gameplay. I can’t really comment on this since the video has been removed.

nice hanging without condi cleanse ….

A compliment on your staying alive without the use of condie cleanse.

Not really seeing how you managed to pull an insulting/condescending feel out of that comment.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nevhie.6079

Nevhie.6079

Lol.. He removed his Vid..

Again….

I don’t eveN…

Nevhíe
GreatSword Mesmer
Jade Quarry, Strike Force [SF]

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

Also I cant tell if you’re chastising me for not taking cleanse or praising me. Either way, if you’re going to argue about the build itself I wouldn’t bother.

Matty it was compliment playing without cleanse. i know the build and its very hard to play if the enemy condi bomb you…. . for me its hrad to play without insp line.
put back the vid . you know how many vids i poast ppl didnt like. as long you enjoy them continue post them