[Video] FLIMP Mesmer PvP Vol.3

in Mesmer

Posted by: FLIMP.8172

FLIMP.8172

Hey guys,

Here’s volume 3! Hope you guys enjoy it

Thanks to another secret sponsor for my exotic weapons!

A few notes:
- I’ve slightly altered my trait – swapped Precise Wrack for Illusionary Elasticity
- All footage except the second clip was taken AFTER the patch
- A few 1v1 against thieves towards the end for those that requested

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Very nice, especially in the beginning, trolling a whole zerg and coming out alive

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dinara.9637

Dinara.9637

Great vid FLIMP. I have a question about the video segment on the second group fight in Eternal Battlegrounds. Why were the opponents so cautious when from your POV they severely outnumbered you?

Did you have buddies behind you or was it a psychological thing where they thought you were going to portal people in mid fight?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

thb a single mesmer running towards a group will make them worry, after the 10th time a player got killed by portal attack he will fear it to happen a 11th time. Last night I was ganking groups of 5-15 players with a 5 man team and me running as bait or just blink up to them. After a while the french ppl got afraid every time they saw a little azura mesmer run towards them.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Makes me think about a certain scene in a movie :p

Shoot him it’s a mesmer

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: FLIMP.8172

FLIMP.8172

@Ironvos – LOL I remember that scene! Now I feel like watching LOTR again…

@Dinara – Thanks! Although there was a zerg behind me trying to cap SM, they were pretty far back (I rotate camera quite a bit so you can have a look). I think they were just confused and didnt know which one was the real me? I was moving around alot and going invis and blinking and what not haha