[Video] GW2 Mesmer Roaming: "Infinity"

in Mesmer

Posted by: Guapo.1624

Guapo.1624

Hi! I am My Face Is Pi from the Tarnished Coast server. This is my fifth ever so any feedback on how to improve future videos is greatly appreciated!

This episode includes a lot of Burst!

Feel free to give me constructive feedback on my gameplay. I am by no means the best player out there but I like to think I’m pretty good ;P

If you like the video and want to message me in game, my in game name is Guapo.1624
Any support is welcome! I’m going for twilight so I need all the help I can get

Build Link is on Youtube Banner

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wile.5024

Wile.5024

gj putting copyrighted content on the vid, can’t even view it

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Works fine for me. You should look into the chrome extension called ‘Hola better internet’.

in Mesmer

Posted by: jenzie.4083

jenzie.4083

I can’t even see it with Hola. Fay, which country did you choose in Hola? I’ve tried UK, US and Germany.

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Works fine in the US.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

Works fine here in Germany. Great video, mate!

By the way, your build links don’t have any armor stats selected :P

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

(edited by MightyMicah.7451)

in Mesmer

Guapo.1624

I can’t even see it with Hola. Fay, which country did you choose in Hola? I’ve tried UK, US and Germany.

To prevent this inconvenience from happening again could you guys please inform me on how to check if the song will block the video aside from actually uploading it to YouTube as that takes forever to do.

in Mesmer

Posted by: jenzie.4083

jenzie.4083

To prevent this inconvenience from happening again could you guys please inform me on how to check if the song will block the video aside from actually uploading it to YouTube as that takes forever to do.

This perhaps, not the best music but at least you’ll be sure it won’t be blocked: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

I see you are back. Well, heres goes nothing.

In your first fight you used decoy at a very interesting time and it almost led to you dying. You kinda got lucky in this fight, as that Mesmer could have easily interrupted you and you would have died.

In the second fight, that mirror blade blink was a little off but It didn’t really matter. Nothing to say here.

In the third fight with the perplexity mes, you should have waited a little longer before swapping to the ileap. The thief was also terrible.

In the fight against the thief, you got a little greedy with the immbo and should have just dodge mind wracked him instead of going for the mirror blade. You recovered well though.

Not much to say about bursting, its kinda obvious

Against that necro you used the best heal I have ever seen (at like 95% hp), so please don’t do that lol.

I couldn’t really point out any more obvious mistakes mainly because the opponents you were fighting were pretty terrible or you got better, probably a mix of both. Good vid!

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

in Mesmer

Guapo.1624

I see you are back. Well, heres goes nothing.

In your first fight you used decoy at a very interesting time and it almost led to you dying. You kinda got lucky in this fight, as that Mesmer could have easily interrupted you and you would have died.

In the second fight, that mirror blade blink was a little off but It didn’t really matter. Nothing to say here.

In the third fight with the perplexity mes, you should have waited a little longer before swapping to the ileap. The thief was also terrible.

In the fight against the thief, you got a little greedy with the immbo and should have just dodge mind wracked him instead of going for the mirror blade. You recovered well though.

Not much to say about bursting, its kinda obvious

Against that necro you used the best heal I have ever seen (at like 95% hp), so please don’t do that lol.

I couldn’t really point out any more obvious mistakes mainly because the opponents you were fighting were pretty terrible or you got better, probably a mix of both. Good vid!

Thanks! I noticed that heal at full health and had no idea why I did that haha. I’ll be sure to work on fixing these mistakes in future videos

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

Honestly, I have no idea what might work, I just know that when I’ve come across videos that are blocked, Hola (I usually used UK) let me access them. Personally, I can see it fine without Hola (I’m US).

in Mesmer

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

I could watch it with Hola, but had to use 360p because the proxy was so slow. :S

Anyways. Not sure if I’m the only one who’s bothered that you don’t show/get stomps on the outnumbered fights, but it really bugs me. Makes the fight feel unfinished.

But still enjoyable to watch, keep em coming!

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

As a YouTuber, just use https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds. It has quite some good non-copyrighted music, and tons of it! Won’t get your vids blocked

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Mesmer

Fay.2357

Honestly, as a content creator you really shouldn’t need to dodge the random restrictions that random foreign countries impose on fair use. In the states, fair use covers copyrighted music as long as you don’t have the video monetized.

It’s very possible to dodge blocks using proxies or other methods, and it’s not worth you lowering the production value of your vids by using a crappy and limited selection of music.